• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Coasters, Loading Blocks, and Trays

Tburkes

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2002
Bandera, Texas
My order from CNC Shooter came in yesterday and I think he did a great job. Tom's work is very high quality.

The rounds in the loading block fit in very nice with very little wobble. The blocks are heavy enough that you don't have to worry about knocking them over on your bench.

All of his products come with nice rubber feet to keep them from sliding or scratching what they sit on.

The coasters are already in place in the house and the tray is sitting next to my sewing machine with sewing stuff already inside. Now I don't have to worry about them rolling off the table.

Thanks a lot Tom great work.

If you're interested in having him do some work for you check him out at http://www.cncshooter.com/

7b2b1d58.jpg

955f4d4f.jpg

7fcc658e.jpg

b03aca4b.jpg

Re: Coasters, Loading Blocks, and Trays

Tom is GTG! I too have 9 of his loading blocks and a set of coasters. If you want some very high quality blocks which add a little "bling" look to your bench, look no further. They look great, but it's their weight, size, and HOW they work that really makes them shine.