• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Cocaine Bear, This should be good for a laugh

MIL sent me a preview link for this . Looks pretty funny gonna check it out .

How long until libs are offended by the stereotyping of bear cocaine use?

Anyone know what species bear this is?

IMG_0628.JPG

It seems like the main purpose of the movie is to trivialize the drug problem.

Reactions: 2aBaC̶a̶
It seems like the main purpose of the movie is to trivialize the drug problem.
The only 'Drug problem' is that its still illegal. Big Pharma and big Government, telling people what they can do for themselves.

****Disclaimer***Im not encouraging drug/cocaine use, only the RIGHT to do it if you choose. I had the opportunity to try it, looked around and saw that it seems to hurt everyone it touches. Asked myself, "Do you really want to touch something that hurts everybody that touches it? DOH!"

Clicked and moved on.

Reactions: BLEE
I'm gonna get my picture taken with him, a Kentucky Kicks Ass T-shirt, and probably a gold KFC bone necklace.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maggot
Pure Shit................................................

How fucking stupid or high does an asshole at a movie studio have to be to sign a $20,000,000 check to make something like that? They were probably excited to see a script that did not require two dudes buttfucking or some fat chick rug licking with Jesus portrayed as a black midget who only speaks Spanish or some shit.

Reactions: Pbgt
just watched trailer

is it supposed to be funny or serious, cant tell

just watched trailer

is it supposed to be funny or serious, cant tell
If it’s suppose to be serious it’ll be more funny. If it triggers snowflakes, better yet, but if there is an obligatory gay seen I’m going to throw my soda at the screen.

If the bear fucks a drug dealer in the ass…totally acceptable!

Reactions: Tokay444
If it’s suppose to be serious it’ll be more funny. If it triggers snowflakes, better yet, but if there is an obligatory gay seen I’m going to throw my soda at the screen.

If the bear fucks a drug dealer in the ass…totally acceptable!
What if the drug dealer fucks the bear in the ass? Call PETA?

So has every single Will Farrell movie ever made, and I’d rather watch this.

Reactions: Jsp556 and 357Max
The only 'Drug problem' is that its still illegal. Big Pharma and big Government, telling people what they can do for themselves.

****Disclaimer***Im not encouraging drug/cocaine use, only the RIGHT to do it if you choose. I had the opportunity to try it, looked around and saw that it seems to hurt everyone it touches. Asked myself, "Do you really want to touch something that hurts everybody that touches it? DOH!"

Clicked and moved on.
Your opportunity came when perhaps you had the years to have learned to resist peer pressure. Imagin if all your friends and Co workers were doing it and encouraging you to try it 10 or 20 years before that.

Reactions: Maggot
The trailer is probably best and funniest parts of the movie. The trailer was funny. Doubt I'll waste any more time on the movie.