• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater COD6 Teaser

Re: COD6 Teaser

Cool!

I'm curious will this one have any kind of ballistics? It seems like the current one does not.

I really enjoyed the crap outta COD4 for some mindless blasting online it's cool. You guys did a pretty good job of putting something out that wasn't too nerfed on PC to make up for console development.

I tried to get in ballistics and a sniper mision but I was told it wouldn't make good game play.

lol well thanks for trying. I'll buy anyways naturally.

wink.gif

Just going to have to hope Arma2 or OFP 2 can come through on that.

YES VIKING! OFP2 Or ARMA2 the first RULE.... and the ballistics are pretty good. Not perfect but good.

I love games where there are actual hold-overs and not just cross-hairs forever.

what pisses me off is that the best cover in cod4 is the woven baskets and apparently on live you can only have one attatchment. i was also kind of curious about martyrdom. is there some new magical way to drop a live grenade after you're dead?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vikingwitharifle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What about suppressors negating accuracy/causing less range?

We gonna continue that concept cause that annoys the shit out of everyone I know, atleast that's familiar with firearms or cans.</div></div>

I think that's usually because it also switches you to subsonic ammo. Not that they ever have you load a new mag when you add/remove the suppressor...

I was just happy when games started treating tactical reloads properly.