• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cohen Shit Show

If he really had anything on Trump, he would be the darling of the Democratic Party and have a sweet deal that gets him out of jail. Instead, he is going to jail. That tells you about all you need to know.

Besides, the dems are asking everyone to believe a proven and convicted liar as their star witness. In other words, like always, they have nothing but loud noise from a press corps that hates America. Be not deceived, every bit of this (as well as everything they do and say) is all about getting rid of Trump, no matter the means.

If he really had anything on Trump, he would be the darling of the Democratic Party and have a sweet deal that gets him out of jail. Instead, he is going to jail. That tells you about all you need to know.

Besides, the dems are asking everyone to believe a proven and convicted liar as their star witness. In other words, like always, they have nothing but loud noise from a press corps that hates America. Be not deceived, every bit of this (as well as everything they do and say) is all about getting rid of Trump, no matter the means.
I’m like aj, they need to march trump out of whitehouse in cuffs! I want to see their faces when it starts!

Hi,

The Conservatives really need to get better at "leveling" the playing field and get some better dirt grabbers.

I bet within 1 week I could have had enough leveling documents on her that Cohen would have fallen from dehydration, hit his head and diagnosed with amnesia.

1551290710146.png

Sincerely,
Theis

They can't bust Trump. So they will smear everything they can on him. Were he not a goody two shoes, he would have already went down. Frankly, at this point if he really were guilty of something I would not believe it anyway.

The Dems are showing their cards. Their holding "Aces over Eights".

I’m like aj, they need to march trump out of whitehouse in cuffs! I want to see their faces when it starts!

But what happens if they do that and there is not a revolution?
Only a couple people go for it and are quickly crushed and used as an excuse for totalitarian Communist control?

That is a real possibility based on history and how soft & infected with Communism our country has become.

But what happens if they do that and there is not a revolution?
Only a couple people go for it and are quickly crushed and used as an excuse for totalitarian Communist control?

That is a real possibility based on history and how soft & infected with Communism our country has become.
at least will will know who have a pair.

Is that Skanky Daniels over his left shoulder on TV.

Republicans suck for playing.

Democrats are treasonous for doing this as President is out of country negotiating end to our longest police action.

Washerwoman Schultz trying to take heat off herself for letting DNC be hacked by blaming Trump/Stone.

Sorry timeline is Assange announced he was going to leak emails prior to Trumps comments.

They take us for fools and provide bread and circuses for your entertainment.

Republicans suck for playing.

The Republicans are actively trying to throw the game and make sure the Democrats win... without getting caught too badly at it.
The Republican establishment hates Trump just as much as the Communists do & are hoping they could get him replaced with another Communist they can make backroom deals with.

I am getting God Damn sick and tired of ALL of this BullShit.

They sure as Hell wouldn't be doing this to Hillary had she won, but she LOST.

Why are they not bringing up all of her shenanigans, in the name of Justice, and sending her off to PRISON and using all of her shady assets to build the wall?

"The Swamp" is SO corrupt on both sides that I think the best advice I have ever heard is,"BUY MORE AMMO." FM

They can't bust Trump. So they will smear everything they can on him. Were he not a goody two shoes, he would have already went down. Frankly, at this point if he really were guilty of something I would not believe it anyway.

The Dems are showing their cards. Their holding "Aces over Eights".
Todays Democrats do not deserve a reference associating them with Wild Bill Hickok. Though it does seem that they are going to loose this hand.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
Damn, Cohen just shit all over Trump.

What an asshole.

He has stated

"No collusion"

"No Compromat tapes"

"Was never in Prague"

Can't give an example of Trump's racism,

Wont claim Trump is a criminal due to an on going invest in Southern New York - I'm guessing this relates to Skanky Daniels payment which was not criminal - FEC said so.

Weak sauce.

These investigations can never end because they are cover for the Dem obstructionism.

The large part of my our countrymen are stupid if they see substance in this.

Last edited:
It is hard to see why they would drag out a known liar, unless they had inside knowledge that Muller's got nothing.

It is hard to see why they would drag out a known liar, unless they had inside knowledge that Muller's got nothing.

They are saying as much in the George Stephanopoulos sphere.

They are "cautioning" not to expect much to come from the Mueller hearing.

I'm sure they are actively working with their fellow swamp rat AG Barr to not release the entire report so as to give the appearance something is "hidden".

Reactions: diverdon
They are saying as much in the George Stephanopoulos sphere.

They are "cautioning" not to expect much to come from the Mueller hearing.

I'm sure they are actively working with their fellow swamp rat AG Barr to not release the entire report so as to give the appearance something is "hidden".
Why Trump put Barr as AG I will never understand.

Just tuned in to this smear job in time to catch TPLGFWC's attempt at character assassination. They're attempting to drown Trump's chances of a 2020 win, but nothing that they're saying seems to be pooling deeply enough to cover his mouth, let alone his nostrils, especially as the accusations are centered around the pre-political Trump.

We're looking at a desperate attempt to spark civil unrest for political gain, made even clearer by the stream of invective, divisive identity politics shit that just came out of Tlaib's mouth, directed at Mark Meadows.

God help us. We are truly teetering on the brink.

Our President is half way around the world trying to make peace. While the Dems are here trying to destroy not only him, but us too. They will burn the place down if they can't have power. It's who they are. JMHO

Last edited:
Our President is half way around the world trying to make peace. While the Dems are here trying to destroy not only him, but us too. They will burn the place down if they can' have power. It's who they are. JMHO

Don't fret. It isn't an opinion.

Reactions: Alphatreedog
I listened to Cohen’s testimony for a while today, a few times. It’s all smoke. I find this slightly amusing in some ways because Cohen has all the integrity of a Benedict Arnold.

Cohen is going to spend the foreseeable future rotting in the joint. For what? He’s a disloyal sack of shit who also happens to be a habitual liar. This guy is flailing. He’s panicked & he’ll say & or do anything to minimize his time in the joint. The only reason the left tolerates his presence in the room is because he’s reciting from their script. If not, they’d have already locked his ass up.

The lefties have nothing & Trump is clean. If not, PUTUS would’v already been impeached w/ all the crimes they claim he’s committed.

As someone else mentioned earlier, more bread & circuses.

I remember a time on here where their were guys saying AJ was wearing tin foil hat! I’d say he’s pretty damn smart and I see others wising up!

The Dems needed a cheerleader to fire things up before the release of the nothing report. And Cohen needed to hype his eventual book/movie deal. The more drama, the better. They used each other. Win/Win.

Last edited:
The sad part is there are people who believe the bs they’re slinging at the prez , and don’t do their own research. There doesn’t seem to be any critical thinkers anymore. Truly, a fine example of the cognitive decline of our country.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
The sad part is there are people who believe the bs they’re slinging at the prez , and don’t do their own research. There doesn’t seem to be any critical thinkers anymore. Truly, a fine example of the cognitive decline of our country.

At my kids game tonight listening to three people next to me discuss the hearing.....

All three Im sure are intelligent in some way but they were discussing a hearing completely different than what I watched.

The woman could tell that Cohen was someone that had participated in crimes and now is unburdening his soul realizing the error of his past. She found his testimony truthful because "he has nothing to gain or lose" (WTF?).

The Trump family operates in a stew of criminality.

He committed bank fraud to Deutsche Bank trying to buy "some sports team" (The Bills you idiot!).

I live in the land of "Hate has No Home Here" signs.

There will be no convincing these peeps.

I just hope there are uncommitted critical thinkers that are looking ast this and asking "Waht does any of this have to do with collusion"?

Im trying to explain to my 11 year old that Cohen has been charged with crimes that were only investigated or came to light as a means to get a Donald Trump.

I stressed that this is not the way a just governement or fair Judicial system operates.

I hope he can understand.

they need to hand out free glocks and ammo in that goddam city, legalize dueling, hope for a good show.

AND........once all of them are handed out, publicly name every recipient and make an announcement that one of the Glocks contains a microdot with extensive documentation of all of the Clinton's misdeeds/ill gotten gains for the past 30 years..........:p:cool:;)

Trump's greatest sin is that he is actually fulfilling campaign promises. That makes him the enemy of every career politician in this country regardless of party.

It's true that he used to be a dem. It's also true that he is the most pro-life president since Reagan.

It's true that he used to be a dem. It's also true that he believes in smaller government, less regulation and oversight. Secure borders and reduced taxes.
His policy positions don't line up well with the dem platform.

Reactions: Ravenworks
At my kids game tonight listening to three people next to me discuss the hearing.....

All three Im sure are intelligent in some way but they were discussing a hearing completely different than what I watched.

The woman could tell that Cohen was someone that had participated in crimes and now is unburdening his soul realizing the error of his past. She found his testimony truthful because "he has nothing to gain or lose" (WTF?).

The Trump family operates in a stew of criminality.

He committed bank fraud to Deutsche Bank trying to buy "some sports team" (The Bills you idiot!).

I live in the land of "Hate has No Home Here" signs.

There will be no convincing these peeps.

I just hope there are uncommitted critical thinkers that are looking ast this and asking "Waht does any of this have to do with collusion"?

Im trying to explain to my 11 year old that Cohen has been charged with crimes that were only investigated or came to light as a means to get a Donald Trump.

I stressed that this is not the way a just governement or fair Judicial system operates.

I hope he can understand.
I’m sure that your 11 year old is a hell of a lot smarter than the peeps you heard!