• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Coined a new phrase; Pennsylvania Stupid

And, conversely, plenty of dead people voted for Biden. He was many points ahead in the 120+ year old crowd. People so old that they did not even know how to fill the spot or vote down ticket. They only knew how to write Joe Biden only and then get it delivered at 2 am.

Just found out that my father voted for Biden. He never would have done that when he was alive.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Ronws and johnnyvw
Sadly this mindset isn't just limited to PA

This is typical leftist liberal stupidity, of which PA has more than enough

This is 100% proof the state sanctioned media running trump is bad 24/7 (even years after he is no longer president) is working on the masses.

I caught a post in a local forum where some white liberal lady stated - maga supporters just shoot everyone they disagree with. She stated this like there was a maga person shooting a non-maga person every day. Brainwashing is real and it is effective.

Reactions: Mwalex
Sadly this mindset isn't just limited to PA

This is typical leftist liberal stupidity, of which PA has more than enough

This is 100% proof the state sanctioned media running trump is bad 24/7 (even years after he is no longer president) is working on the masses.

I caught a post in a local forum where some white liberal lady stated - maga supporters just shoot everyone they disagree with. She stated this like there was a maga person shooting a non-maga person every day. Brainwashing is real and it is effective.
Their level of gullibility and stupidity is staggering

Yes they will. Some people fucking hate Trump and will watch America burn to prove it.

This is why you don't let women or cuck men vote in most countries.
That's why Fetterman won...they hated Dr.OZ at the same level they hate The Donald. Cut off your nose to spite your face mentality

Hopefully if trump wins many of these nutjobs will actually just off themselves and we can have a sane culture again.
I have to change my opinion of you. Until now, I did not realize that you are an optimist.

"To dream the impossible dream...." Peter O'Toole in "Man of La Mancha."