• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cold shots.

MJ1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 3, 2012
46f04451.jpg

Re: Cold shots.

DAMN, MJ1 I love your rifles!! I am starting to feel like a stalker, but I promise that I am not
wink.gif
. Again super nice!! If you dont mind me asking where are you finding all your vintage rifles? I am sure it has taken you a very long time to form a collection like that with the quality you have. Keep them coming I lover it!

I see the hit on the right target, but where is the hole on the left one? No text or anything with the picture.

OTOH, SWEET RIFLE!!!! What a score!!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1kHIT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see the hit on the right target, but where is the hole on the left one? No text or anything with the picture.

OTOH, SWEET RIFLE!!!! What a score!!!!!!!!
</div></div>
Your cold shot is the most important one.
Get some $1 readers from the dollar store,,,LOL. No but thank you for the interest and thank you for the reply.

All joking aside please do have a great day.
Can you see it now?

04ea81ab.jpg