• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Coldbore 1.0 desktop tutorial?

BH30-06

Hole polisher
Minuteman
Aug 12, 2018
Canada
Hey guys,
Sorry if this question has been asked I hadn’t seen anything in the threads. I was just wondering if anyone has made a tutorial for coldbore desktop version, I’m finding it a little bit confusing, mind you I haven’t had it very long. Also if anyone just has some useful tips for setting up it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

I struggle to learn from manual so I found the manual vague in certain aspects. I would recommend making a few test tracks to practice with instead of using your own tracks. For example a 308 with 175 SMK so you can compare against other software easily if you wish. With the practice tracks you won't be afraid of testing out all the functions and screwing up your tracks that you have trued.

Great software but I struggle with certain features (danger space comes to mind) where other users seem to excel without issue.