• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Colin Kaepernick Says He Partnered with Marxist Editors Because ‘Black Liberation Simply Isn’t Possible Under Capitalism’

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

Former NFL second-string quarterback and professional social justice warrior Colin Kaepernick now claims he had to team up with avowed Marxists to edit his new black studies anthology book because “black liberation simply isn’t possible under capitalism.”

The national anthem protesting former player is promoting the new book, Our History Has Always Been Contraband: In Defense of Black Studies, in which members of the grievance class rise to defend things like Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Critical Race Theory, and the like.

According to activist writer Indigo Olivier in The New Republic, Kaepernick worked with “two of the most prominent Black Marxists in the country,” and the writers in the book were anti-capitalists.

But Kaepernick explained his reasoning for working with hardcore Marxists.

“I’ve long admired Keeanga and Robin’s work as well as their uncompromising political analysis and understanding that Black liberation simply isn’t possible under capitalism,” Kaepernick said, Olivier reported. “I think the anthology makes this argument quite well, and I hope it challenges readers to see that racism is not white supremacy’s only ingredient. White supremacy persists in part because of its relationship with capitalism, heteropatriarchy, ableism, and so on.”

In her interview with the former San Francisco 49ers player, she insisted that Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis “doesn’t want you to read” the sort of things in Kaepernick’s book and asked his thoughts on the “GOP’s obsession with attacking Black Studies.”

“Black Studies and, more generally, a critical engagement with U.S. history, threatens the white supremacist status quo,” Kaepernick bloviated. “Any attempt to whitewash the past should actually be understood as a concrete step toward fascism and a desire to build a nation state where power is concentrated in the hands of a self-anointed (read: white) few. That said, I wouldn’t characterize GOP attacks on Black Studies as an ‘obsession’ but rather as core to their white supremacist political project.”

Kaepernick also insisted that white people must be exposed to his Marxist theories because it is an “absolute necessity in order for white people to support the Black freedom movement without unknowingly doing great harm in the process.”

This is all quite interesting coming from a man who is a multi-millionaire and nationally known through his connection to one of the most capitalist ventures in American society, the National Football League.

If I owned a team, I'd pick him up, talk him into doing commercials for Bob's used cars and great value cheese. I'd tell him how the exposure would revive his career and that I believe in him.

Then 1st game of the season, just after the national anthem, a Jerry Jones style jumbotron would slowly deploy from the roof mid field and a symphony orchestra would begin playing a new piece that I had written for the occasion called "fuck you, you racist commie fraud". Once the song was well underway, (including corrsponding interpretive dance), I would begin a roughly 3 minute monolog that would begin with the words "fuck you Colin", and end the same way. I would create new ways to tell someone that they are fired, probably throwing in several short clips of Trump saying it. Then I would have Metallica halo jump onto the center of the field at the crescendo of the firing to play a live version of the national anthem again once complete. When they finished, a monster truck would burst through the wall and crush him as he tried to run away.

This is why God won't let me be exceptionally rich. He knows the level of fuckery I would visit on the world..

Last edited:
Great. They should make him an honorary Un Peacekeeper and give him a bright blue helmet

Kaepernick left da plantation and forgot what made him rich, if he didn’t give it away to the “cause”

Last edited:
Reactions: Milf Dots
Seems like all the other useless Foosball players seem to like capitalism juuuuuuuuuust fine.

Communism is slavery. The starving masses working for free to help their white overlords live in luxury.

Colon Krapernick is just another house ni33er trying to keep them all out in the field for his white masters. Uncle Tom Krapernick they call him.

Communism never improved anyone's life.

Communism never improved anyone's life.
That’s not true. The power managers at the tippy top of the hierarchy got unimaginably wealthy and powerful. And that’s the boondoggle.

Black liberation... from what? I must have missed it, I was too busy following the trans genocide.

Communist China is indeed doing a mighty fine job of 'liberating' Africa right now... That is, liberating metric tons of lithium and rare earth metals out of the land and replacing mined out craters with toxic refinery wastewater from the ore processing... Little lakes full of extremely corrosive and heavy metal laden brackish green water. Does he know about that? 😂

Fuck you, Kaepernick. Give away all that money you made in the capitalistic NFL and maybe…just maybe I’ll believe you are sincere. Fucking wrong but perhaps sincere.

Until that happens, you’re just a loud mouth hypocrite.

Reactions: Jabberjaw