• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Colin Kaepernick to Receive Honorary Degree for ‘Kneeling for the Voiceless’

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

Colin Kaepernick, the NFL’s original anthem protester and celebrated Nike pitchman, is set to receive an honorary degree from Morgan State University.
The university announced Wednesday that Kaepernick would receive the honorary degree alongside filmmaker David E. Talbert and education equity advocate David Burton.
Morgan State University President David Wilson released a statement celebrating the three honorees.
Leadership, Integrity, Innovation, Diversity, Excellence and Respect are more than just words that appear on the flags that adorn our campus, or words that we utter casually when reciting our core values, they represent the embodiment of who we are and what a Morgan graduate stands for.
With this notion in mind, we intentionally sought a collection of individuals who truly embody these principles, and thankfully we have assembled a trio of diverse voices who have bravely stood—and kneeled—for the betterment and advancement of the voiceless, the marginalized and the disenfranchised.
We are absolutely thrilled to bestow honorary degrees to David E. Talbert, David Burton and Colin Kaepernick for their individual, and collective, contributions to the progression of the Black narrative and pursuit of excellence.
Kaepernick, who has recently inspired a Netflix series in addition to publishing a children’s book, will receive an honorary Doctor of Humane Letters degree.
The former 49er has spent much of the last several months angling for another opportunity to join the NFL ranks.
Kaep is throwing on his IG live pic.twitter.com/60yMeMzc0v
— Jason Aponte (@JasonAponte2103) March 14, 2022

Though, it’s curious why Kaepernick would want back in the league, considering he likened the NFL talent selection process to a 19th-century slave auction.
Colin Kaepernick compares the NFL combine, which allows all players of all races a voluntary chance to become multi-millionaires, to slavery. Anyone still defending this imbecile lacks a functional brain. pic.twitter.com/rMaKi7c6xh
— Clay Travis (@ClayTravis) October 30, 2021

Kaepernick has not played in the NFL since walking away from his contract in San Francisco at the end of the 2016 season.

This "honorary degree" will make this mutt radioactive to any football team that was even considering giving him a tryout.
Couldn't happen to a nicer asshole.

His skill set fell off after he started smoking the sausage of the tranny he was dating. Him taking a knee was misconstrued as a protest when in fact it was just the position he was taking when in front of his girlfriend with the long clit.

I’m going to find a video and post it here that was recently put together regarding ColIn Kapernick by Jason Whitlock @ Blaze TV it was great. Colin is 100% douche.

Reactions: DIBBS
He might as well wipe his ass with it for all the good it will do him having it.

It sounds like one of those bullshit degrees that is worth exactly what he paid for it.

Jimmy crack corn.

Give'm a holiday each or an honorary degree if we can remove'm from the roster. What would that cost you?

Here is your new knee pad trophy..
1652914367546.png

That muppet couldn’t even properly articulate his cause, or what should be changed, he did it for the Nike deal and PR, straight up

Reactions: lash
On the birght side, at least he wont have a lot of student loans for the Potato to forgive.

FCK

Is he still relevant?

And who the fuck is Morgan State University?

A nobody award from a nobody university.
First, Kapernick will be broke in the near future. He'll have to go back to his white parents if he doesn't want to live on the streets. The irony.
Colin who?
Morgan State what? (Is that correspondence junior college?)
It would be funny if Morgan State was named after Confederate general John Hunt Morgan. He did a lot of cavalry raids in the upper Midwest.

“Entitled brat receives worthless degree” is all I see. *yawn*

I think he's a POS, but , I AM an opinionated SOB.

What has he done for the greater good? Eff him.

He's not oppressed, nor are many who claim to be as well.

I can't stand that POS. He's so oppressed that he was adopted by white parents and ended up making millions in the NFL and outside the NFL. He's just as bad as those BLM pieces of crap that bought a bunch of mansions.

Reactions: BScore

Here’s a great video worth a watch about Colin Kaepernick from Jason Whitlock it‘s fantastic! Jason starts out ripping Colin, then our entitled culture, the alphabet mafia, idolatry, and brings it full circle back to Colin.

Last edited:
I think he's a POS, but , I AM an opinionated SOB.

What has he done for the greater good? Eff him.

He's not oppressed, nor are many who claim to be as well.
Finally attached the video.

Hmm, can one claim to have the degree on the resume if it’s just a token honorary degree? Wonder if it’s verified how it comes back?