• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

College football is finally here

Jgault

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2020
Keller, Texas
I just wanted to wish everyone the best of luck for a new college football season, unless of course your playing my beloved Georgia Bulldogs, then lucks not going to help you much anyway. Have a good time everyone, gentlemen start your BBQ pits.

IMG_5208.jpeg

Wake me up when those idiots stop flying those little gaydor looking flags and banners.
Kinda like your Georgia bulldog thing.

Reactions: Milo 2.5
They are picking the Dawgs to have an excellent chance at a third national title. Good team and easy schedule. Maybe but I dont see them going undefeated.

My team will be lucky to win 4 this year. UVA keeps hiring mid tier coaches who just dont inspire any better than 3 star players and you dont win shit with 3 stars and a 2 star coach.

Reactions: JR_77
Picked up Texas A&M season tickets last night for my wife and I. We go with two other couples plus the kids are there so we always have a great time.

Alabama at home immediately followed by @ Tennessee will be interesting.

Wake me up when those idiots stop flying those little gaydor looking flags and banners.
Kinda like your Georgia bulldog thing.
Well I don’t complain when you drive around in your smart car with the brass balls hanging in the back.
Picked up Texas A&M season tickets last night for my wife and I. We go with two other couples plus the kids are there so we always have a great time.

Alabama at home immediately followed by @ Tennessee will be interesting.
Please beat Alabama. I love the fall, college football, bbq, hunting season, good weather.

Reactions: JR_77
I just wanted to wish everyone the best of luck for a new college football season, unless of course your playing my beloved Georgia Bulldogs, then lucks not going to help you much anyway. Have a good time everyone, gentlemen start your BBQ pits.

View attachment 8212924
What year did you graduate from UGA?

I'm just happy the Harsin era is over at Auburn that was excruciating. Can't wait for games to start it's one of the few things to draw me to the tv.

Reactions: johnnycat
I was at Georgia during Ray Goff, I understand your pain.
I was bummed they fired Gus, but I just cringed the day I heard all we could find was Harsin. Hugh appears to have learned his lesson and already set he stage for discipline with Hunter this summer. I know he can recruit and develop talent.....here's to hoping for bowl eligible again by next year. I was at Auburn when coach Dye was there was so much fun.

Reactions: vh20
College FB is dead.

Dev league for pros is what remains.

Good, bad, indifferent, the game ain't the same.

Reactions: camotoe
You are rare - a UGA fan that actually graduated from UGA.
13000 graduates a year of different types, estimated 350000 currently living, and not everyone is on a 4 year program so that number is considerably higher, which does explain why ticket prices are unreasonable, but to see one more game in Athens is on my bucket list. In all fairness the Bulldogs are basically the state football team, the Falcons really only have a mass amount of fans when they have a good year.

Last edited:
College sports should never be on tv. Those kids are supposed to be getting an education. I don’t give a single FUCK about the revenue it brings in, colleges priced themselves out of usefulness.

It is if it's your school. Our team sucks but hey, it's our team.
Meh, just means you spent enough to win the "title". Not that money under the table is a new concept, but with it out in the open, just is what it is.

Dev pro league, sponsered by Pfizer.

Meh, just means you spent enough to win the "title". Not that money under the table is a new concept, but with it out in the open, just is what it is.

Dev pro league, sponsered by Pfizer.
I remember when Eric Dickerson said he took a pay cut going to the nfl, and he probably wasn’t completely joking.

Reactions: OldSalty2
I am a UGA fan that did not go to UGA and I am not sure the relevenace of that comment. I grew up in GA and remember when Herschel Walker started as a freshman. UK beating UGA? Someone is day drinking.

We got stomped. That is all.

Hope uga loses 1 or 2 games, and uga fans commit mass suicide.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot