• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Collierville TN shooting

BytorJr

Two Star General
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2018

Prayers for the families of the victims.

Note, this is outside of Memphis and is a nice area. I had family in that neck of the woods before that are exploded. But Collierville became the next Germantown and Germantown has kind of gone to shit.

Another sad lesson. NEVER assume you won't need your carry weapon. If you have a permit, exercise that right!!

AZ audits set to release tomorrow. Seen this false flag coming a mile away.
Yeah, I figured it is likely another one of those "mass shootings" to distract folks. I wasn't sure what was upcoming that we needed to divert our attention away. Last week it was Gabby. Today, mass shootings in sleepy Collierville.

Well, it's been several hours and there's no additional info. That tells you that the person was non-white and they had a handgun. And they were probably vaccinated.

I thought they passed a new law allowing permitless cc in tn

Reactions: thejeep
Well, it's been several hours and there's no additional info. That tells you that the person was non-white and they had a handgun. And they were probably vaccinated.
Per an article from the Washington Post:

[Collieville police chief Dale] Lane said the suspected shooter’s vehicle was in the Kroger parking lot and that law enforcement officers were waiting for equipment to safely check it. He declined to comment on what kind of weapon the shooter used.

Just months ago, he noted, the police department hosted an active shooter training.
“I watched guys that ran into the front of that building knowing that — historically, not in this case, but historically — many of these shooters have very high-powered rifles,” Lane said. “And not one of them hesitated going in that front door.”

He declined to comment but also said that "not in this case" did the shooter have a "very high-powered" rifle? So... handgun?

I’ll take “Learn to spell with Darnell, for $500?”

The word is hotel.

My sister Laquesha, she wore a short dress and when she bend over you see her ho-tell.

Edit: ho-thang and it’s /

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
What if they were the special bag boy?

A8DDCB8D-05B5-420C-96AD-782291723728.jpeg

Ma’am would you like the penis in plastic?

Last edited:
Haaaaalllloooooow my name is U……K……. THAAAAAANNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG
looks special to me.

It's possible the perp chopped all his fingers off, pulled all his teeth, set himself on fire, then shot himself in the face to avoid i.d. 🤷‍♂️

They ID'd the shooter. East Asian descent, said to be a "third party vendor" for Kroger. I'm guessing that means he worked for Instacart or some such. No mention of the gun that I saw, so I'm guessing it's not a Scary Black Rifle.

And just like that, this story is being quietly swept under the rug and will be off the national radar by the end of the weekend. Don't dare look too close at the audit. Hey, let's hear more about that dead white girl with daddy issues!

Reactions: BytorJr
What is the line that distinguishes a high powered rifle from a very high powered rifle?

Reactions: JK280
What is the line that distinguishes a high powered rifle from a very high powered rifle?
I think, according to the usual Bear Pit definition, must be > 6.5 CM. Because a 6.5 CM isn't high powered, it cannot hardly get to 100 meters according to internet lore. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: camocorvette
Lets be honest here, does it really matter at this point if there was some screwiness with the election? Nobody is going to do anything. Nobody is going to remove Biden, nobody is going to prosecute anyone, not citizens nor anyone with any power to do so. Everyone wants to play pretend but nobody going to ride.

Lets be honest here, does it really matter at this point if there was some screwiness with the election? Nobody is going to do anything. Nobody is going to remove Biden, nobody is going to prosecute anyone, not citizens nor anyone with any power to do so. Everyone wants to play pretend but nobody going to ride.
It matters.

It matters.
To who? Who is going to do anything about it? I tell you what I see, you got 3 camps. You got those that still believe we can change things through voting, then you got people that are just giving up on the system altogether because they dont believe it can be fixed, then finally you have those that are going along with the coup whether purposely or not. Either way, none of these groups are really doing anything to stand for what is right. Doesn’t really matter what camp you are in, because none of them make the ending any better for the country.

To who? Who is going to do anything about it? I tell you what I see, you got 3 camps. You got those that still believe we can change things through voting, then you got people that are just giving up on the system altogether because they dont believe it can be fixed, then finally you have those that are going along with the coup whether purposely or not. Either way, none of these groups are really doing anything to stand for what is right. Doesn’t really matter what camp you are in, because none of them make the ending any better for the country.
Everyone is waiting for " that big event " . Gestapo Rollin up on your neighborhood kickin' doors etc . But like I've said before the Nazi's and WWII happened over a long slow burn . Everyone one views it as a snapshot . A hulking pile of rubble and atrocities .
We are here and it's getting more effed up by the day . Shit won't happen til people start starving .

Everyone is waiting for " that big event " . Gestapo Rollin up on your neighborhood kickin' doors etc . But like I've said before the Nazi's and WWII happened over a long slow burn . Everyone one views it as a snapshot . A hulking pile of rubble and atrocities .
We are here and it's getting more effed up by the day . Shit won't happen til people start starving .
By then it will be too late!

They ID'd the shooter. East Asian descent, said to be a "third party vendor" for Kroger. I'm guessing that means he worked for Instacart or some such. No mention of the gun that I saw, so I'm guessing it's not a Scary Black Rifle.

Kroger killer was 29-year-old 'sushi chef' who was fired earlier that day​

• The disgruntled worker who killed one and wounded 15 at a Kroger grocery story in Tennessee was a 29-year-old 'sushi chef' who was fired earlier that day
  • The gunman, described by police as third party vendor UK Thang, died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound after shooting 10 employees and five customers
  • Thang had reportedly been fired from his job as a sushi chef earlier that day before returning to the store and opening fire

Clearly we must ban fully-semi-automatic sushi

• Haha
Reactions: pmclaine

• The disgruntled worker who killed one and wounded 15 at a Kroger grocery story in Tennessee was a 29-year-old 'sushi chef' who was fired earlier that day
  • The gunman, described by police as third party vendor UK Thang, died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound after shooting 10 employees and five customers
  • Thang had reportedly been fired from his job as a sushi chef earlier that day before returning to the store and opening fire

Ah so another one in the line of "gets fired or punished,get pissy about it, and decide this is an acceptable course of action". In other words, absolutely a "gun problem" and not a "utter fucking idiot problem".

Reactions: Jim Out

Soy-boy?