• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Colorado being Colorado

And here’s less than a month ago

Just a political clown show

• Wow
Reactions: SilentStalkr
So this was done by 6 of 9 Democrat appointed judges apparently as some 200 page manifesto for other blue states to follow.
Voting was anonymous.

I used to want to move there way back in the day. They have fallen far in the last 10-15 years
Me too! Now I’ll never live there or ever give them anymore of my dinero. Not that it matters nor do they care, but I’ll feel better about it.

...but trump has never been charged, much less convicted with "insurrection"...

But sure, let's keep pretending like elections still mean anything
Definitely won’t now for sure. If there was any doubt, it should be crystal clear now. Other states to follow, supposedly.

They are removing any false hope of a fair election.
Done deal now pretty much. Stolen, again. And yet, still nobody will do anything.

Also, CO released 5 wolves today…..

Because of idiot liberal voters who got it on the ballot and it passed barely, they are introduced…..

Those big dollars (1 billion a year estimated) that hunting and fishing brings to the state will be 1/2 that in short order…..
over 25k out of state elk tags drawn in 2023.
At $770 each.
I dont know how many OTC tags they sell and its a TON

And here we are.

Might be time to sell and move.
Im beyond over libs and crowds

Because of idiot liberal voters who got it on the ballot and it passed barely, they are introduced…..

Those big dollars (1 billion a year estimated) that hunting and fishing brings to the state will be 1/2 that in short order…..
over 25k out of state elk tags drawn in 2023.
At $770 each.
I dont know how many OTC tags they sell and its a TON

And here we are.

Might be time to sell and move.
Im beyond over libs and crowds
Eventually you will run out of places to move to, but I hear you!

I heard it was the east slope and mountain town folks that voted to release wolves on the west slope. Seems that quite a few votes end up like this.

Thank you,
MrSmith

Reactions: powdahound76
Every Republican run state should now remove all libs from ballots as insurrectionists. After all, if you can make up what constitutes an insurrection and also just arbitrarily decide someone was involved...why not?

• Love
Reactions: 1911hombre