• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Colorado chiming in....greets to all

hiplains

Private
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2014
Colorado
Hi folks. I've only recently returned to scoped rifle shooting/hunting. Pistols were my focus for a very long time as well as upland bird and waterfowl. Friends have been after me for years to elk, deer and antelope hunt with them, but what actually got me back into the game was the frapping coyotes decimating my prime pheasant hunting grounds. So....a Weatherby VS2 in .223 was added to the gun case to see about removing some varmint activity. Well....as I'm sure many of you here are no better at warding off addictions, seems the rifle population is mysteriously growing.

Being an accuracy freak, here I am. I do reload, so there is another way to part with my hard earned $ but ya just gotta. I've reloaded my pistols since I was fourteen, my first pistol, .45 acp colt commander. Couldn't let the rifle's feel neglected.

Good to be here, happy shooting to one and all. Kris