• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Colorado Freedom Shoot - June 29th & 30th

MODArmory – Nicole

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Get 'em while you can!

This shoot is important because it's the LAST shoot (at least until the law is repealed or overturned) where one can acquire magazines that can carry, OR BE ADAPTED TO CARRY more than 15 rounds in Colorado.

As of July 1, 2013, the day after the shoot, it will be a felony to use, possess, sell, or transfer any magazine that accepts, or may be modified to accept, more than 15 rounds.

And by "transfer" they mean "Hey, bud, toss me a mag, I'm out" gets you a felony rap.

Literally.

The good news is that if you own high-cap mags in Colorado prior to July 1, your mags are "grandfathered," and you can keep them and use them, but you CANNOT trade, sell or otherwise transfer them...in Colorado.

My idea is to open up high-capacity magazine stores in Raton, NM, and Cheyenne, WY that specialize in selling pre-ban marked high-cap magazines to Colorado residents, just like they sell fireworks to Colorado residents outside Cheyenne, just across the border.

The only catch is that Colorado actually sends undercover officers to Wyoming around 4th of July to take down Colorado license numbers and vehicle descriptions of cars at the fireworks stores, and then they radio the info to the State Patrol, which will absolutely stop and search your car when you come back into Colorado.

So I propose that the mag stores ship the mags to customers if they like, via UPS, from an address somewhere else so they can't track Wyoming parcels.

Then, when asked, the customer can say "Why no officer, I've had these magazines for YEARS..."

Of course, it's also nice to know that 54 of the 61 Colorado county Sheriff's have pledged NOT to enforce the new laws, and have joined in a federal lawsuit against the new statutes.

Anyway, if you can come to the shoot, it's your chance to give the big finger to Gov. Hickenlooper and the Democrats at the statehouse.

....I suppose full-color targets of Hickenlooper and Sen. John Morse (of Colorado Springs...currently facing a recall election) would be in poor taste...