• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Colorado Gunsmiths

Re: Colorado Gunsmiths

It would help to say what kind of work you need done. There are good general, rifle, and pistol gunsmiths around - none that I consider a jack of all trades to address all 3 areas effectively.

Tannel built me an incredible shooter last summer. I called him Wednesday for a second build and he told me they are breaking down his shop and moving to Rifle, CO. He wont be doing much til early June. If your not in a rush now is the time to put your name on the list. Tannel is worth the wait.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NineHotel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It would help to say what kind of work you need done. There are good general, rifle, and pistol gunsmiths around - none that I consider a jack of all trades to address all 3 areas effectively. </div></div>

I am more into the hunting aspect of it. so it would be a rifle for hunting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: clos</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NineHotel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It would help to say what kind of work you need done. There are good general, rifle, and pistol gunsmiths around - none that I consider a jack of all trades to address all 3 areas effectively. </div></div>

I am more into the hunting aspect of it. so it would be a rifle for hunting. </div></div>

So was I. I shipped Tannel my Remmy action, Krieger tube and McMillan stock. I was doing 3" groups at 550 yards with TSX's in less than perfect conditions. Tannel did a great job with both communication and work.