• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Colorado Matches

jLorenzo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2017
Just moved back after a couple years. Looking at Pawnee and stuff at Colorado Rifle Club (used to be a member probably will join again) where else should I look?

Just north of the state line there are some matches in Cheyenne as well:

Pikes Peak Precision Rifle matches right by Ft Carson. Monthly matches and lots of good folks there. I learn a lot every time I go there.

Excellent FB group that’s pretty active as well.

Reactions: jLorenzo
Thanks guys. There seems to be a strange lack of matches in CO. When I was in OH/PA there were more matches than I could shoot all relatively close.

Sounds like you're mostly focused on the front range, but Western Colorado Precision Shooters runs matches every month at the phenomenal new Cameo facility, just outside of Grand Junction. You can find our group pretty easily on FB.

Pawnee usually has them every month as well, Just haven't had any since October d/t cattle on the range. https://www.facebook.com/groups/255884904834543
This is the link to the FB group that puts on the monthly matches. I just started last month and it was a great group.

We have a ton here in Wyoming. Laramie, Cody, Sheridan, etc.

We had one today in Sheridan, and another in Laramie in two weeks.

We have a ton here in Wyoming. Laramie, Cody, Sheridan, etc.

We had one today in Sheridan, and another in Laramie in two weeks.

Man, I looked and I am working the day of the Laramie match or I would be there! thanks for the info, Was at the Otto Rd. match a 2 weeks ago and it was small but great training. except I lost a damn action screw!!!!!!