• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Colorado new guy Biathlon, Dirt Bikes, Spuhr

Derkahn

Private
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2020
Denver
Newb, here. Looking to learn and compete in PRS type stuff (if that’s what it’s called) yes I’m that new.
Been doing biathlon for a while which is super fun/hard.
Denver and Winter Park
Spuhr 6.5 PRC
Anschutz 1827-F
Those are the fun ones for me:)

Welcome from Greeley! If you’re looking into getting into PRS style matches, the Pikes Peak match down at fort Carson is on the second Saturday of each month. Super awesome group of folks that will help you out in your first few matches.

There is also a match in Pawnee on the first weekend of the month, Laramie Wyoming has one third Saturday and Cheyenne has one on the fourth Sunday. Also have the sporting rifle match in Raton on the first Sunday of each month. All of these matches are put on by really great folks and with the exception of the Raton match, are part of the WYCO PRL series.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
Thanks for the info! My buddies go to Pawnee and say it’s great. I’m looking forward to entering this Teflon rabbit hole:)

Reactions: Krob95
Welcome from the far north Denver ‘burbs