• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Colorado Precision Rifle - Spring 2024 Class Dates

CP Rifle

Private
Minuteman
Sep 25, 2022
Colorado
On behalf of CPRifle we would like to wish everyone a very happy holiday. Looking for high quality training taught by qualified PROFESSIONAL instructors? Looking for proven and current training with quantifiable results? We have just what you need!

We’re very excited to announce that we have 11 new class dates for the Spring of 2024. These classes are at two awesome venues; the ever classic Blue Steel Ranch in Logan NM and the Epic Cameo Shooting Complex near Grand Junction CO. If you’re interested in more than one class or want to sign up with a friend take advantage of our gift packages and save $100 per class.

https://www.cprifle.com/training

Thank You,
Brian

Last edited:
Excellent classes. Enjoyed my time with Brian. The piece I learned and continue to implement all the time is to use a 1000 yard truing bar for adjusting my ballistic curve to match up my data.

Reactions: CP Rifle
Gents,
I recently got my neighbor rolling with long range shooting and I want to attend one of these in the fall with him. We are in Denver, so pretty flexible for the Blue Steel or the Cameo locations. Has anyone done one and have a preference?