• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Colorado prs gun smith

Fritz at black canyon.
Shane Harless in CSprings at Harless Precision
talk to Mile High, they will at least have a half dozen recommendations.

I agree, go with Fritz at Black Canyon. He used to be a smit at Mile High until he opened his business. He has done 4 barrels for my ATX.

Reactions: powdahound76
Adam at Mile High was turning some 460 Steyr barrels when I went in yesterday, they can definitely do it.

Put your parts in a box and ship it to Jim Borden at Borden Rifles it is well worth the little bit of extra effort.

100% call Fritz.

I dont think MHS is doing outside work now.

Fritz did work on my daughter’s rifle.
The .223 barrel shoots multiple different bullets/charges 1/2 MOA or better, confirmed at 600.
Other barrels do at least that well each time out.

100% a solid guy to deal with.

Greg Tannel @ Gre-Tan in Rifle, CO has an outstanding reputation in the industry. Many other smiths use Greg's tooling.

Reactions: abn31c
Fritz at black canyon.
Shane Harless in CSprings at Harless Precision
talk to Mile High, they will at least have a half dozen recommendations.
Shane at harless precision is my go to guy here. Great turn around time even when they are busy. Cheap FFL transfers also. Small shop in back of a gym but amazing work. .2 MOA groups for my 22BR barrel they finished last October. Good prices also.

He's like a 10min drive from my house.

Doc