• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Colorado Red Flag Laws Introduced Today

Lapuapalooza

Benefactor of the Resurrection
Minuteman
  • Dec 24, 2013
    Colorado
    I submit to you the tip of the Communist Colorado Iceberg. Get ready my fellow constituents!

Story at RMGO.com

I saw this.

Not happy. Not surprised either.

The CO cockcobbler in charge is gonna support a lot of this crap.

BMA!
    No really. They are gonna try to go CA on online ammo purchases before you know it

Live in NM and this state has gone full blown stupid. The new Governor is an uber progressive aligned with the environmentalists, teacher unions and gun grabbers. The state has a surplus due to oil and gas severance taxes but the Democratic legislature is spending it like shit through a goose. At the same time the new Land Commissioner is trying to put the brakes on the oil and gas industry. NM keep electing the same dumb asses but expect a different result. Most of the rural areas of the state are conservative but three counties basically control politics. Dona Ana which is home to NMSU used to be a nice college town surrounded by farming and ranching. The folks from CA started moving in and brought all their liberal baggage with them and ruined it. We are on a perpetual race to the bottom and unfortunately based on all of our rankings we don't have very far to go.

Reactions: --BLACKOUT--