• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Colorado rocky mountain high(jackings)

Crazy, would like to know the backstory on this one. Chicky looks like she was dressed to go shoppin. Man there was good detail on that chopper camera.

Nailing him with your car while he was in the middle of the freeway would have been cool

8:26, motorcycle cop comes flying by with gun drawn on bike. I wondered if he popped one off? The guy's attitude changed immediately when there was a gun pointed at him.

8:26, motorcycle cop comes flying by with gun drawn on bike. I wondered if he popped one off? The guy's attitude changed immediately when there was a gun pointed at him.

When I saw that I was thinking, "Good gods I hope he isn't actually firing rounds."
You shoot OR drive, never shoot AND drive. Especially on a motorcycle, and especially with the bystanders present.

When I saw that I was thinking, "Good gods I hope he isn't actually firing rounds."
You shoot OR drive, never shoot AND drive. Especially on a motorcycle, and especially with the bystanders present.
Maybe he plays Cowboy Mounted Shooting. I would not want to fuck with one of those guys if they are armed and on the back of a horse.

If I had been on the road I would have been in my truck in which case I would have ran his ass over

Well it is Colorado...... ban firearms and make drugs legal. And people asked why I used to lock my doors when I was living up there.

Well it is Colorado...... ban firearms and make drugs legal. And people asked why I used to lock my doors when I was living up there.

Huh? Firearms aren't banned at all, we even recalled two gun-grabber legislators. And crime is WAY DOWN this year - homicide is down 53%, car break-ins are down 36%, and sexual assaults are down 14%. The Colorado you're thinking of isn't the Colorado I live in.

Huh? Firearms aren't banned at all, we even recalled two gun-grabber legislators. And crime is WAY DOWN this year - homicide is down 53%, car break-ins are down 36%, and sexual assaults are down 14%. The Colorado you're thinking of isn't the Colorado I live in.

Easy hoss, just making a rhetorical statement. I'm from Colorado and the Colorado you live in isn't the Colorado I grew up in.

Last edited: