• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Colorado Shooter

mtnkind

PRS#2037
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2017
Millcreek, Utah
New guy here at SH and I'm loving the community already.

I'm an amateur PRS shooter on the Front Range. If you make any of the matches around that area I'm sure we will run into each other and even squad up for a day. I'm always looking to learn from experienced shooters since I have only been in the long range game for a few years.

I also make custom one-of-a-kind fishing rods as a hobby and small home business (tax write off). I will be posting some info and discounts in the Hunting&Fishing forum soon. If you are a fisherman and are looking for a custom rod I can get you hooked up. Send me a message and/or visit mountainkindrods.com and make sure you mention Sniper's Hide for special discounts on available and custom rods!

Anyway, just wanted to do the new guy introduction thing here.

Welcome. I'm in CO also and noticed your PRS post. I am looking at getting into PRS, I was at the Jan FT Carson match, as an observer, my gun is in the shop so I won't be participating till the March or April matches.

Reactions: mtnkind
its always nice to have people come out and watch to get a feel. they also make good spotters and score keepers haha.