• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Colorado suppressor dealers??

MD2Colo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2011
Littleton, CO
Hello everyone-

Can anyone in Colorado recommend a good dealer to do a suppressor transfer with?
I'm checking online and not having very much luck. Anywhere along the front range is fine. So far the list includes Denver Bullets and Jensen Arms.

Thanks

Re: Colorado suppressor dealers??

Machine Gun Tours in the Denver area is another option.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The-Fly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Machine Gun Tours in the Denver area is another option. </div></div>

In my experience MGT should be used only if there is no other options. They have poor customer service, and the last time I was there the three fat slobs behind the counter each were eating a large pizza of their own. I asked to see a fnx pistol, and when it was handed to me there was red pizza grease all over the grips...

Mile High is where I do business now, classy operation.

Greg at Denver bullets is GTG, The Firing Line is also on my good guy list.

I'm ordering TBAC at mile high. Just waiting on my woman's w2 to file for suppressor money, I mean tax return

I bought 2 cans from Machine Gun Tours.

They set everything up for me.. paperwork was set up pretty quick. The guys in there are cool as hell. Alan (One of the Big guys/Owner) is really cool to chat with too... he'll even let you fondle with his machine guns if you asked.