• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Colt Commando with M203 Launcher MACV/SOG Vietnam SF

buffalowinter

Freer of the Oppressed
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Llano, TX
    SOLD $1900 Shipped. Going to Auction on GunBroker Sunday 9PM Eastern 2/25. To fund my Fallshirmjager FG 42 project (see Vintage section of the hide), I am selling my Harrington and Richardson roll stamped Colt Commando clone with Spikes 37mm Havoc (M203) launcher. This is a copy of the Colt Commando as used by MACV/SOG and Army Special Forces in Vietnam. The barrel is pinned and welded at 16.25 inches with an XM177 moderator. It is machined from hardened 4150 steel, then MPI inspected to detect hidden flaws . It’s chambered for the modern 5.56 NATO cartridge, with speedy 1-7" rifling in the nitride bore, a 625" gas block/front sight base (F marked) with shaved bayonet lug, sight post, detent, spring, and sling swivel removed, flat Delta ring, barrel nut, weld spring, snap ring, and correct six hole round handguard cap. The collapsible metal stock is the period correct two position and is acetate covered. The trigger has been improved with match springs to break cleanly. The pistol grip is Vietnam era surplus. The 37 mm Spikes Havoc launcher has been modified with the correct under barrel mount. All the extraneous markings and warnings have been removed and the launcher finished in a "Battleworn" proprietary Cerakote. The rifle has been finished in my proprietary "Battleworn" Cerakote finish. This includes an undercoat of my custom "Bare Metal" Cerakote, followed by a top coat of Cerakote "Graphite Black" and then the "Battleworn" finish applied. Included are a modified vintage period carry strap with 550 cord, and an original Colt stamped 30 round magazine. Must ship to FFL, no sales where prohibited, know your state laws.

You can see a video of the actual gun being fired here

DSCF0148.JPG

m203.jpg
    m203 a.jpg

DSCF0149.JPG

DSCF0150.JPG

DSCF0151.JPG

DSCF0152.JPG

DSCF0153.JPG

DSCF0154.JPG

DSCF0155.JPG

DSCF0156.JPG
    DSCF0157.JPG

DSCF0158.JPG

DSCF0159.JPG

DSCF0160.JPG
    DSCF0161.JPG

DSCF0162.JPG

DSCF0163.JPG

Father in law, SGM, SF, 3 tours in Vietnam, with Montagnards. He's the one taking the photo of the Tm Ldr and tiger. Note the tiger tail. They had to post a 24 hour guard on the Tiger to keep the yards from stealing highly prized body parts.

Tiger_smaller.jpg

Last edited:
    $2200 Shipped. Going to Auction on GunBroker Sunday 9PM Eastern 2/25. To fund my Fallshirmjager FG 42 project (see Vintage section of the hide), I am selling my Harrington and Richardson roll stamped Colt Commando clone with Spikes 37mm Havoc (M203) launcher. This is a copy of the Colt Commando as used by MACV/SOG and Army Special Forces in Vietnam. The barrel is pinned and welded at 16.25 inches with an XM177 moderator. It is machined from hardened 4150 steel, then MPI inspected to detect hidden flaws . It’s chambered for the modern 5.56 NATO cartridge, with speedy 1-7" rifling in the nitride bore, a 625" gas block/front sight base (F marked) with shaved bayonet lug, sight post, detent, spring, and sling swivel removed, flat Delta ring, barrel nut, weld spring, snap ring, and correct six hole round handguard cap. The collapsible metal stock is the period correct two position and is acetate covered. The trigger has been improved with match springs to break cleanly. The pistol grip is Vietnam era surplus. The 37 mm Spikes Havoc launcher has been modified with the correct under barrel mount. All the extraneous markings and warnings have been removed and the launcher finished in a "Battleworn" proprietary Cerakote. The rifle has been finished in my proprietary "Battleworn" Cerakote finish. This includes an undercoat of my custom "Bare Metal" Cerakote, followed by a top coat of Cerakote "Graphite Black" and then the "Battleworn" finish applied. Included are a modified vintage period carry strap with 550 cord, and an original Colt stamped 30 round magazine. Must ship to FFL, no sales where prohibited, know your state laws.

You can see a video of the actual gun being fired here

View attachment 8355438

View attachment 8355439 View attachment 8355468

View attachment 8355442

View attachment 8355443

View attachment 8355445

View attachment 8355446

View attachment 8355447

View attachment 8355448

View attachment 8355450

View attachment 8355451View attachment 8355452

View attachment 8355453

View attachment 8355455

View attachment 8355456View attachment 8355457

View attachment 8355458

View attachment 8355459

Father in law, SGM, SF, 3 tours in Vietnam, with Montagnards. He's the one taking the photo of the Tm Ldr and tiger. Note the tiger tail. They had to post a 24 hour guard on the Tiger to keep the yards from stealing highly prized body parts.

View attachment 8355440

How many grenades are included? Asking for a friend. :whistle:

Great photo. A similar story a buddy told, he was manning a 30 caliber machine gun late at night, and heard something running toward him. He let go a quick burst and when they went to look it was a ventilated tiger.