• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Colt CRX-16

Nosler243Shooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2010
Alabama
I am trying to help a friend find a good rifle and ran across this model this morning. It looks like a good deal but I have heard it may actually be built by another company and then branded Colt. Is this a good rifle? Could someone tell me about it?

I've never seen one but looking at the specs your friend could do better for $1,200. You and your friend need to look at the BCM sale that's going on.

Colt competition rifles are shooters. I have a CRP-18 and hasn't had one hiccup with any ammo that I feed it. On top of that mine is extremely accurate.

I've never seen one but looking at the specs your friend could do better for $1,200. You and your friend need to look at the BCM sale that's going on.

Where is this happening? M

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

I bought a CSR-1516 for 3 gun at palmetto state for $700 and it does everything I need it to. No problems at all, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend one.

My CRP-18 has been a solid shooter out of the box. No problems and an absolute tack driver. Gobbles up anything I throw at it; 55's, 75's, 62's. Very well thought out rifle if thats the niche your looking for. I also have a BCM 16" that runs amazing. Either option will be a solid choice depending on your applications and needs.

Thanks for the replies. Impact Guns has these available now for 872.00. It seems like a good deal. It only has a 1 year warranty though. It is overall one of the best deals I have found for him. I don't know much about colt but would this rifle be of the same quality of the LE6920?

We brought 10 of the CRX Colts in 16" and 18" and sent them out to the MGM Junior Shooters Camp for the kids to run for a week. We then sold them at a discounted price.

They are a great running rifle.Nicer than the 6920. At $870 I would buy with confidence.