• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Colt LE/GOV marked 5.56 carbine plus SF warcomp and matech

patscrazy

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2013
Cape Cod
Old school colt 16” 5.56 with LE serial number and restricted roll marks. In good shape overall. I took this in on a trade. Shots a couple mags threw it to zero. Function was flawless. Seemed very accurate. Barrel has what appears to be a date of 08/00. I was told it was a police trade in for the Texas Department of Public Safety. Appears to be all original but see photos.

I changed out the A2 comp(included) for a Surefire warcomp. Had original Colt A3 carry handle but Im also including a picatinny marked Matech rear sight. Front sight post must be canted some as I was able to zero with just irons but had to adjust the rear aperture over left some.

I have two mags to include. Old school 20 round colt mags or pmags if you prefer new mags.

Looking to get $1075 shipped OBRO. The one and only trade I want is a new Sig Sauer Cross rifle in .308. Nothing else.

PayPal FF or Venmo. USPS Mo fine too. Has to ship to FFL. Know your laws.

Pictures

Last edited: