• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Colt LE (prefixed) complete M4 Lower

Bakwa

Prophetic Marksman
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 22, 2017
    FL
    Never used Colt LE6920 M4 marked lower.
    Everything else is sold.
    Lower is M4 marked, LE prefixed, and unused from the factory. Upper is C marked and from the Cerro Forge [keyhole marked]. Bolt carrier is C marked and bolt is MPC marked.
    Colt LE prefixed M4 lower is $850 shipped.

PM me for questions and offers.
    KIMG1310.JPG

KIMG1307.JPG

KIMG1306.JPG

coltlower.jpg
    coltlower1.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• KIMG1316.JPG
      KIMG1316.JPG
      191.2 KB · Views: 983
    • KIMG1313.JPG
      KIMG1313.JPG
      161.2 KB · Views: 989
    • KIMG1321.JPG
      KIMG1321.JPG
      166.9 KB · Views: 1,011
    Last edited:
    Would you sell the upper as-is and the bcg with it? Price?

Would you sell the upper as-is and the bcg with it? Price?
    I hadn't really thought about that.
    How about $950 shipped. You couldn't build it for that right now, even assuming you could find the parts.

Can't go that low considering the LE prefixed lowers are going for $800+ on GB.
    As of right now I'd do $1050 shipped for the lower and BCG.

Upper is still available.

If it is, how much do you want for it?
    Barrel is chrome lined. It has the refined chrome treatment Criterion is known for.
    I'll sell the barrel by itself for $270 shipped. Or I'd sell it with the SA GB for $350.

Upper is still available.

Barrel is chrome lined. It has the refined chrome treatment Criterion is known for.
    I'll sell the barrel by itself for $270 shipped. Or I'd sell it with the SA GB for $350.
    I’ll take the barrel and possibly the SA GB but I need to do some research on that and get back with you in the morning. For sure the barrel if it’s still available though!

Updated.
    Lower still available.