• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Colt LE6940 Monolithic AR

gasrat

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2019
SE Kentucky
Anyone know what these rifles are going for these days? I’ve seen prices online, but don’t know if that’s asking or bringing price. I picked one up recently and was just curious on their current value. Any info is appreciated. Thanks

500-600 for complete upper then lower is subjective. I'd say 1k max
that is the street price I've been seeing on various boards and reddit. that is also street price for new or low mileage

Uppers are the way to go, if you are referring to used I have no idea but here is one complete rifle which is about what I've noticed over the last 2 years. I've had 2 11.5" and currently a 14". Uppers are mostly sold out at popular dealers.

Uppers are the way to go, if you are referring to used I have no idea but here is one complete rifle which is about what I've noticed over the last 2 years. I've had 2 11.5" and currently a 14". Uppers are mostly sold out at popular dealers.
Thanks for the info. I bought a complete rifle few months ago off a local seller that was unfired. No so now… lol. I knew I was buying it right, but was curious as to what they actually brought. I know they were high as bird pussy when they came out years ago. The one I got is 10 years old according to the serial number.

Thanks for the info. I bought a complete rifle few months ago off a local seller that was unfired. No so now… lol. I knew I was buying it right, but was curious as to what they actually brought. I know they were high as bird pussy when they came out years ago. The one I got is 10 years old according to the serial number.

I'm a fan of the 694x series of monolithic Colt uppers. You might grab a 6943 to pair with it if you have any interest in SBR's.

These weren’t on my radar for monolithics. I guess there is just no getting around the exposed gas block though?