• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Delete

FALex

Headmaster of Romper Room
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2011
USA
Fellow hiders, I have a Colt Light Machine Gun upper for sale. It is in near flawless condition. These are not very common at all. They were manufactured by Colt, in conjunction with Diemaco in Canada. Obviously, it is like most other A2 uppers, though the barrel, handguard and gas tube contours are obviously much more substantial. Bolt carrier group, bipod and vertical handle are also included.

The carry handle does fold to either side, and the bipod's feet actually clip into one of the slots of the handguard (see pic below).

Though the pictures show the upper on a restricted Colt LE/Mil AR-15A3 receiver, the lower is NOT included in the sale.

Because this is not a firearm, it can be shipped directly to your door.

If anyone would like further, or more specific pictures, feel free to give me a shout.

**Please know your state laws regarding semi-automatic rifles. Obviously, I will only sell where this rifle can be lawfully possessed.

$2500.00 $2300.00 $2200.00 2100.00 2000.00 shipped to your place.

Regarding trades, would consider most any quality firearms...semi-autos always catch my eye, but quality pistols, bolts, optics, etc...give me a shot.

Thanks all.

YdLLjZQl.jpg

HmRXqlgl.jpg

05FIcrEl.jpg

196d1a0l.jpg

hh2wWaTl.jpg

Sza9gj0l.jpg

5r9gQQkl.jpg

CtL2uwUl.jpg

BhkkfQvl.jpg

XOE428Vl.jpg

Last edited:
Fellow hiders, I have a Colt Light Machine Gun upper for sale. It is in near flawless condition. These are not very common at all. They were manufactured by Colt, in conjunction with Diemaco in Canada. Obviously, it is like most other A2 uppers, though the barrel, handguard and gas tube contours are obviously much more substantial. Bolt carrier group, bipod and vertical handle are also included.

The carry handle does fold to either side, and the bipod's feet actually clip into one of the slots of the handguard (see pic below).

Though the pictures show the upper on a restricted Colt LE/Mil AR-15A3 receiver, the lower is NOT included in the sale.

Because this is not a firearm, it can be shipped directly to your door.

If anyone would like further, or more specific pictures, feel free to give me a shout.

**Please know your state laws regarding semi-automatic rifles. Obviously, I will only sell where this rifle can be lawfully possessed.

$2500.00, shipped to your place.

Thanks all.

YdLLjZQl.jpg

HmRXqlgl.jpg

05FIcrEl.jpg

196d1a0l.jpg

hh2wWaTl.jpg

Sza9gj0l.jpg

5r9gQQkl.jpg

CtL2uwUl.jpg

BhkkfQvl.jpg

XOE428Vl.jpg

Bro!! You gettin funds for that Taurus 6.5 Creedmoor?

how many rounds on it?

I don't have any idea on round count, but what I do know is that the barrel was swabbed, barely any carbon came out. The bolt face is very clean (as is the BCG) and there are no marks on the shell deflector. I truly believe it hasn't even been fired outside of the factory but I couldn't say that definitively.

@bigjake83 - I do have to recoup my funds from my new Taurus precision rifle. I did end up getting it in 6.5 CM. It's badass!!!

Reactions: bigjake83