• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Colt M4 Commando 6933

sw99

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 17, 2004
Weld CO
Anyone here have one? I found one for $1179 out the door. I will still have the $200 NFA fee as well. I see the crazy prices and wonder if I should snatch this up just in case. I'm not sure the price will ever be this low again on this particular rifle.

Thoughts or comments?

Re: Colt M4 Commando 6933

It's not a steal but it's not a bad price. I'd buy it if I was in the market for another SBR

I ran the full-auto version whilst on entry team a few years back, of course it was issued to me.......seems like an alright price.

My fear is if prices don't return to where they were a few months ago I will really regret it. I have the funds but really did not want to spend right now. Part of me says just shut up and buy it...

I own a Colt 6933 and I have been very happy with mine. The 11.5 barrel can hammer steel at 200yds all day long and shot accurately to that distance. I have never had a stoppage or failure of any kind run suppresed or unsuppressed. In this panicked market I would scoop that Colt shorty up in a heartbeat! It is definitly worth the wait and the extra $200. Good luck!