• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors COLT POCKET 9

DIESEL758

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 3, 2010
texas, san antonio
I just picked me up a colt pocket 9 from this guy who owed me money for some work I did, anyways the gun is mint never been shot, came with case and all literture. Does anybody know what this gun is worth, I heard the were only made for a short period of time. I don't know how to post pics.

Re: COLT POCKET 9

Unfired , I guess around $1200+ ? Colt made the single- action .380 Mustang , then the double-action only Pony . They tried to chamber it in 9mm - it didn't work . So , they scaled it up to the Colt's Pocket 9 , which is a very fine pistol ... Kahr firearms sued them and production ceased , so yes , the Pocket 9 and Pony were produced only for about a year ...

Thanks for the reply, i did a little more research last night and found it was worth alot i guess thats good for me i guess i will keep it for awhile and then maybe try and sell it, it would be some good money for that POF i had my eye on.

another question would i even be able to trade this in or sell since i took it in as trade, i have no paperwork.

As long as its not stolen , you should not have a problem . If you shoot it , it will depreciate ... Check your state laws ... Will he write you a bill of sale ( for what the job was worth , or whatever ) ?

Yes i can ask for a bill of sale, what info do i need from him on the bill of sale. No the gun is not stolen i have the original bill of sale with his name and info and the gun shop he bought it from.

On the bill of sale you will need:

Date
your name
sellers name
make and model
ser#

Just a basic bill of sale like you'd do with anything else.