• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Columbus Day at TVP

Re: Columbus Day at TVP

Man, what a day! The entire TVP facility to 4 shooters. I didn't realize it was Columbus Day, you gov't guys have it easy
wink.gif
. The day off, good company, beating the sun to the range and 200 rounds of ammo makes for a happy RODENT.

Looks like you guys had fun...

Man that AICS is so nice... I think i had a pic of it as a wallpaper... is that the gun with "Infidel" on it?

That stock camo is sweet

Thank you! Yes, just moved the patch to the SKT stock pack I switched over to (and 30calsniper at GAP does a heck of a great paint job).

Sweet bro!

I have the same SKT stock pack on my AICS. Pretty sweet little bit of kit. I have even formed a little plastic holder out of remington .308 box inserts, so i can load longer than AICS mag length bullets into the stock pack for single feeding.

Ohio, do you know what paint GAP use on the side panels? Im wondering if cerakote will go on the plastic. Your rifle inspires me to want to add some sort of pattern to mine.

Cheers
vin

Honestly don't know for certain. I would guess Duracoat, but Todd (30calsniper) would be the man to ask.