• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper’s Hide Cup Come check out Kahles Optics with Area 419 Firearms at the SHC'14

jonaddis84

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2009
Toledo, OH
www.area419.com
Just wanted to give everybody a heads up that will be attending the cup that I will be there with all of the tactical Kahles scopes so you can check them out and see what you are missing. Kahles and Area 419 will also be giving away a K624i (most likely an MSR-K) on the prize table so make sure you bring your A game to try and snag that!

Ill have the following with me:
- K624i AMR sitting on my match rifle
- K624i MSR-K
- K312 MSR-K mounted on a precision AR
- K16i SM1 mounted on M16

The AR and M16 will be able to be fired as long as the area allows it. Mag dumps of 22LR will be free, 5.56 will just cost what I have in the ammo, if you want to bring your own 5.56 to dump through it feel free. Id prefer only those that have interest in the optics take advantage of this, but I know thats not totally realistic. The guns will be serving dual purpose to show off the optics in the proper manner instead of holding the scope in your hand, plus they will be showing off Cerakote.

As of now every scope I bring with me will also be for sale. Im planning to bring two MSR-K that will be new in box available to be purchased and taken home with you, I can take credit card right there. If someone wants the 1-6 or 3-12 (or hell, even the 6-24AMR on my rifle) I will discount them slightly for being demo models, but they should be in mint condition anyway as this will be the first time they are out of the box. They can be taken after the last day. Plans could change here depending on how much I can fit in my luggage as I am flying. If you know you want something shoot me an email and I can try to get an extra and bring it with me.

I will also be giving away a certificate for full rifle build services on the prize table. You supply the parts and we'll do the rest.

Thanks for looking, and see everyone there.

Jon Addis
Area 419 Firearms
[email protected]
www.area419.com
www.kahles.area419.com

eqepejev.jpg

retany8u.jpg

8uhumyhe.jpg

Last edited:
Jon builds one hell of a rifle and what better way to top one off than with a Kahles. Thanks Jon for stepping up to the prize table!

Looking forward to it Jon.. And thanks for the prize table donations. Although I may steal one of those scopes from you on the flight down.

I will proudly be running my K624i with MSR-K at this years Cup. I will definitely stop by to check out the AMR reticle though. Been very curious about that...

-VB