• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Come on, do a civil war....

I can only go to war during the day for I don't have NODS and I like being home for dinner unless the Militia intends to barbecue in the field or if Chick-fil-A hands out free chicken sandwiches to the Patriots like Dunkin Donuts hand out free donuts to Cops.

I predict... Squirrels can predict the future with greater accuracy than News Rag hired experts .

-
Predicts the Future.png

-

I can only go to war during the day for I don't have NODS and I like being home for dinner unless the Militia intends to barbecue in the field or if Chick-fil-A hands out free chicken sandwiches to the Patriots like Dunkin Donuts hand out free donuts to Cops.
I need weekends off to so i can go to matches

I’ve got a day job, so I can only do a war nights and weekends. Who do I talk to about borrowing some nods?

While this is classic baiting, it is also a symptom of the "rhetoric" we are getting from the left. I get daily political adds about how the Republicans are planning to steal the election. (Ol Brandon even gave a speech on it!) 6 Reps get shot by a Bernie Fanboy *Yawn*. Random idiot attacks Husband of Speaker
END
OF
HISTORY

They also crouch their rhetoric as the victims, when they (dems--guardian is pretty left wing) have been willing participants all this time and while they say "Watch for Repubs to jail Dems and Moderate Rempubs" I remind you the current witchhunt is Jan 6 and Trump (As if Hillary didn't have the whole state secrets on her unsecured hard drive....). Notice the subtle race card--we're gonna start lynching again--bombing synagogues and black churches! Cause deep down we are all racists!

You know all those places in Ohio, Rural Illinois,Wisconsin, Iowa, Dakotas, Wyoming, Montana, Colorado that had a deep history of slavery /sarcasm

Me thinks they doth protest too much.

Meanwhile swear allegience to the current ideology or lose your job, your home, your reputation.

Last edited:
I wonder if there will be public transportation or if I'll have to drive myself back and forth to the FOB. Of course if it's a true "Civil" war maybe we can just Uber around and pick up some drive through on the way.

Anybody look at the article, LOL? The three experts are a lady that bases her conclusions on white supremacist Nazi bullshit from the 70s, a retard from Canadia that thinks the election was legit and he's an expert on America...lolz, and a minority dude crowing about white folks maintaining their "white supemacy"

Real balanced group of scholars they put together there 🙄

I wonder if there will be public transportation or if I'll have to drive myself back and forth to the FOB. Of course if it's a true "Civil" war maybe we can just Uber around and pick up some drive through on the way.

It better be an ADA-compliant battlefield or there will be more lawsuits flyin' than lead.

The Left wants a civil war soooo bad and they're already blaming you for starting it.

Written by a true commie/liberal/democrat.
The problem with this writing is, It's just not whites that are in fear of losing their republic.
It's the accumulation of white/black/brown/yellow/red, that are the true patriots of this great country, that will have each others backs in the time of civil war.
They, politicians, think it's just a white thang. I've got some news for them.
When a man has nothing left to lose, NO MATTER the color of his skin, he has nothing left to lose. Game on MF's. Mac;)

Count me in for car pooling. But we are going to have to wait for my wife to drop off the kids at daycare so I can use the minivan.
And we'll have to get back by 4 in the afternoon. They charge extra if the kiddies are not picked up by 4:30

I'm applying for position of FOB overwatch.
My rifle is too heavy to carry around and I'd like to park somewhere and wait for somebody to come to me please.
Being at camp makes bathroom breaks and meals way more convenient.

I’ve got a day job, so I can only do a war nights and weekends. Who do I talk to about borrowing some nods?
Well since I work night shift now, you can borrow mine, but I will need a DA2032 filled out in triplicate.....

Doc

Reactions: UKDslayer
I could be convinced with Chick-Fil-A chicken strips and the spicy chicken biscuits