• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Come SEE NEW SHARK SUPPRESSORS IN OHIO

737shark

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2002
Plano, Texas (Dallas)
Thunder Valley Shoot This Weekend...

http://www.ohio1000yd.com/ Saturday April 18th.

I am bringing some new models of the Tigershark and Shark that have a modular Design.
In Addtion to my new Full Auto Rated 5.56 Can...Hammerhead
Not even on my Website Yet...I Will be there Saturday Night for the shoot. Cant Wait to meet shooters across the Counrty.

David Whitson
JDW MFG. Co Shark Suppressors (TM)
214-394-3529

Re: Come SEE NEW SHARK SUPPRESSORS IN OHIO

What kinda modular designs you working on?

-pd

737 Has a new end cap that accepts adapters for various threads, so one can with the correct adapter will thread onto just about any weapon.

pic0015mf0.jpg

I'm jealous! Just got mine in at the dealer i'm using for the transfer.
Gotta wait for the gubment to do their bit.

I will be there David... What time are you flying into columbus? I live in Columbus and will be heading out to Toms sat afternoon. Its a bit tricky if youve never been there and cell phones dont like to work well out there depending on who you have.. Im the individual that spoke with you on the phone about the modular design since my threads are 5/8x32.. Shoot me a PM if your interested in following me out.

PM Sent Moderator I am a Sponsor!!!

Cobra's Can will be there with his permisssion..Thanks 427

The threads I have now are
5/8 X 24
3/4 X 28
1/2 X 28
9/16 X 24
5/8 X 32 is a few weeks
M18 X 1.0(2-3 more weeks)
M18 X 1.5

I'm picking up my Tigershark on Monday! This is my first can and I can't wait. The BATF must have known that by birthday is next week.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 737SHARK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thunder Valley Shoot This Weekend...

http://www.ohio1000yd.com/ Saturday April 18th.

<span style="color: #3333FF">In Addtion to my new Full Auto Rated 5.56 Can...Hammerhead </span>

David Whitson
JDW MFG. Co Shark Suppressors (TM)
214-394-3529 </div></div>

Want me to bring an M16 to put it thru it's paces...
grin.gif

Wanted to put a post up thanking Dave from Shark Suppressors for making the trip to Thunder Valley, First off, hell of a nice guy.

After hearing his Can on Tom's .300 Hulk, all I can say is WOW, I'm pretty sure after the guys who were in attendance heard it his sales just went thru the roof, it was that amazing.

Dave did a mini torture test with his 5.56mm Hammerhead can with 3 back to back 30 round mag dumps on one of my M16's, I believe Flounder took video of it, so it should be posted up here sometime soon, turned it some pretty colors but held up fine and sound nice and quiet to boot.

Scott

I remember hearing his can, last year, at the SH Cup and it was a nice sound compared to the other cans that were present.

Thank's 427.
What do you plan to put it on?
It worked great on everything!
I'm working on a couple videos now.

Nice to meet you Dave.
Great shoot Tom.

To Everyone I met at the shoot on Saturday,

I had a great time, It was great to be able to shoot the Cans on such a powerful cartridge. It was great to meet a lot of great shooters from across the country. Thunder Valley is a great Range awesome place to shoot. The Ohio is a beautiful state, all I had really seen was Cleveland.

Did i say we shot a Tigershark out to a mile. The 300 hulk Cartridge was impressive. It was a great experience to shoot that case in the tiger. It is a 338 lapua necked down to 30 Cal. Suppresson was outstanding. I also got to try out my modular cans for the first time. It was a great learning experience.
Also the Hammerhead Can shown and shot. Fullauto fun for ($650) More videos and details soon.

Thanks to Scott Cousino, for letting us burn his M16.

Thanks for the orders!

Thanks to Tom and his hospitality and Thanks to Josh Hamilton to let me shoot the course.

David Whitson

David,

Thanks so much for talking the time to comeout to shoot with us. And shoot well you did! I hoped you enjoyed shooting the Hulk out to a MILE! Your first time shooting that far and you where right on.
As for the quality of your cans man......To be able to SURPPRESS the HULK like that simply blew my mind. Launching a 208 gr. Amax at 3203 FPS and to be that quite is unbelievable. Several shooters purchased cans after seeing that!
Again, all of us at TVP appreciate you coming out and taking time to introduce us to one bad ass can. Can't wait till you build one special for the Hulk. Will be a whole new meaning to "opening up a can of whoopASS"

Hope to see you again soon!

As for those of you interested in a "Shark" product don't hesitate to contact David of myself, we will get you squared away and it's not as hard as you think to obtain the suppressor of your dreams. Just a phone call away actually.

Tom Sarver
Thunder Valley Precision
740-502-6530

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TCA4570</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank's 427.
What do you plan to put it on?
It worked great on everything!
I'm working on a couple videos now.

Nice to meet you Dave.
Great shoot Tom. </div></div>

.308 now and I'm building a .260, I already have my MC TAB cover waiting for it.

Well guys, sorry it took so long but here are the vids I was able to get.

Tigershark on a 300 WSM.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyw6YdQSlho

and the NEW unreleased Shark Hammerhead 5.56 FA rated suppressor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUjacEAdqbk

Other Suppressor vids from the event are located in the TVP Suppresed Shoot Thread located here as I didnt want to dirty up the Shark thread with other manufactures products.
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1117862#Post1117862

What grade of Ti is used in the manufacture of Shark Suppressors?
Same grade for .308,.300,and 5.56?

Glenn, you are correct, the Hammerhead 5.56 FA can is stainless.

I missed this in a big way but will look forward to your next trip. Shark, I sent you an email.