• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Come you RPR fan boys

Don’t know about all that shit but it sure puts the brains through the back of a squirrels head at 40y ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

Attachments

• 23B60254-D2E6-4C25-AB05-F71C58BD04A3.jpeg
    23B60254-D2E6-4C25-AB05-F71C58BD04A3.jpeg
    595.7 KB · Views: 99
Hows the wife with you leaving dead squirrels on the carpet there, in your pic ? :)
Looks like a dog toy, not a squirrel...

Sounds like the OP's got an expensive rifle that can't beat an RPRR. I don't have one myself, but I've seen a bunch shot at matches. They hold their own, though the 15 round mags seem to be a weak point.

Reactions: Darkside-Six
Wow no pics? Guess nobody can do it or the gun isn't capable in stock form.

Half moa all day at 50 yards?

Snort! :D

The bloody best rimfire rifles in the world can barely do that, with the best ammo available,
when fired from a fixture in the testing tunnels at the Eley and Lapua factory facilities.

Somebody is an optimist. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: garandman
I don't think he knows what MOA actually means. To translate for the aggressive OP, I believe what he is trying to say is .5 of an inch at 50 yards all day.

.5 MOA at 50 yards is 1/4 of an inch. And yes, the best .22's money can buy will struggle with the gun in fixtures while being shot in 0 wind tunnels and probably never achieve .5 MOA.

A Bleiker .22 rifle set the current range record at the Eley Customer Test Range in January 2014 with a group of 12.4 mm. This equates to a .488189
Slightly under 1/2 inch.
We're talkin about a gun that costs about $10,000.00

T.S.