• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Comedian Has a Hilarious Message for Pro-Palestine Activists

Its really quite simple...

Muslims are at the top of the "oppression hierarchy"

I'm their mind, Muslim = oppressed = good

Never mind how many people Islamic terror has killed, never mind Islams stance on the gays, never mind islams stance on slavery.

This is literally all the thought they put into it

View attachment 8248462
I've not seen this pyramid thingy before. Looks like a lot of bullshit to me.

I wonder how many of these people supporting Hamas and the other terrorists were born before 2001, 'cause I was born in the 90s, I'm gay, and I've never once had an ounce of sympathy for Islamic terrorist groups and their supporters. Especially not ones who would soon as kill me for being white, foreign, gay, American, and not Muslim as look at me.

I reckon either they were born after 9/11 and were too young or too far past it to understand the implications of such an attack on the rest of the world, combined with growing up under the culture of oppression being churned out by idiots for the last decade especially, or they haven't bothered to look closely at what's going on because they think that saying nice things will make it better.

It's like those nimrods who went biking through Afghanistan or whatever and had their heads lopped off by the Taliban. These people are not your friends, my friends, or anyone's friends. They're TERRORISTS. They blow their own neighbors up on their shared religious holidays because one group has a vaguely different interpretation of a sentence in their holy book from the other group. When was the last time you saw a bunch of Lutherans blow up a Methodist church on Christmas? When was the last time you saw an Eastern Orthodox preacher lop off the heads of Roman Catholic schoolgirls for not wearing a veil in church?

Also I just now noticed that white lesbians aren't even on the list. Do they fall under the "White Gays" category? 'Cause I don't want any of them in my category. My earpro isn't that good.