• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Comey not to be prosecuted by DOJ

memyselfi

memyselfi
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2011
Good Ole USA

In the words of Gomer " Surprise, surprise, surprise "

This was referenced last night on, I think Hannity. But this is one thing he skated on. The word from on high was that this is a small nit. That what is coming out in the Durham Report is going to be 10X this.

May be wrong... but I'd rather see him nailed for the full monty than for some small thing that folks will say was politically motivated. Let him skate on something small.

Nail him to the wall on something nail-worthy.

Sirhr

i think (hope?) they are going to skip the tail light ticket and go after him for bigger crimes.

Comey had a counter intel op running on the President of the United States and lied to the POTUS about it. When he gets away with that, then I'll bitch. Or maybe he slides because he flipped. Personally I want to see Comey assigned as the crew slut of MS-13 in C Block.

When there is no justice citizens must take justice into their own hands. Government plays a dangerous game.

There is no reason they cant arrest him at 0400 with ninja nazi agents like they did manafort and others on the small stuff. Then charge him with big stuff while he is in jail.

This is a buying time exercise hoping something happens to trump and they get to skate.

Muther fuckers all. He needs to hang.

Last edited:
When there is no justice citizens must take justice into their own hands. Government plays a dangerous game.

There is no reason they cant arrest him at 0400 with ninja nazi agents like they did manafort and others on the small stuff. Then charge him with big stuff while he is in jail.

This is a buying time exercise hoping something happens to trump and they get to skate.

Muther fuckers all. He needs to hang.

When does the party start?

If you believe there will be major indictments for the coup conspirators, you also have to believe the doj is willing to admit what happened and spend the next two+ yrs discussing corruption at the highest levels of the fbi, cia, doj, state and previous White House. Do you really believe that?

If you believe there will be major indictments for the coup conspirators, you also have to believe the doj is willing to admit what happened and spend the next two+ yrs discussing corruption at the highest levels of the fbi, cia, doj, state and previous White House. Do you really believe that?
NOPE

Reactions: clcustom1911
Maybe you want to step up and lead it? Or is it all talk?

I love how CNN still rolls these dicks out as "Credible Experts" every time they need another soundbite recommending Trump for prosecution. And the base eats that up like they're still trustworthy.

Its possible, but it needs to happen soon or the citizens will do it in a messy manner.

I don’t think the sheeple will do anything and I think the would be sheep dogs are just going to keep doing what they have been doing. But, you are right, at some point if things don’t change they will just get more brazen because of what they have got away with. At some point, people will have to respond or be slaves, assuming good guys no longer exist at the top and the rule of law is not restored. But, by then it may be too late. Nobody, to my knowledge that knows things are bad is willing to step up and lead and organize. Hell most people I know that even care about this stuff are 70 years old and as much as I like them, I don’t see them storming the castle. But I hope they are teaching their kids and their grandkids.

I feel kind of split because on one hand I don’t believe we have it anymore and on the other hand I hope there is quietly a resistance forming in the minds of everyone in this country that cares. In the end what gives me hope is that we are Americans and during times of need, historically, we have always put differences aside and rose to meet whatever occasion we needed to in strength. There is something different here. I have to believe that still exists and when the time comes, I hope people will rally together and if the castle needs stormed, torn down and rebuilt I believe there is enough people out there that will rise to the occasion.

Law and justice are not the same...but occassionally coincide once a century...just not now.

seems as if there is a blackout on this story in the media, even Hannity scurried through a caller when the caller started listing the crimes by DC against the Tea Party, against American Citizens, the whole of DC needs to be imploded, they are despots, soviet style despots. Treat them as you would a staling,

The caller sounded like me but wasn't, the anger is building and building, I mean real anger. and I think it wider spread than you all think.

Reactions: Jsp556