• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s COMFORT PACKS for Troops

Phalanx

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 15, 2008
New York
www.seascapesusa.com
Just got this in an email and thought I'd pass it on you you guys.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A special message from:

Lieutenant General (U.S. Army, ret) William G. Boykin

Dear Patriotic American,

We live in strategic times. Our nation continues to be the HOPE for the world even though there are some who would like for the United States to be more like other nations who have already sacrificed their liberties. The challenges to our constitution and our way of life are routine and a matter of concern for each of us. We are challenged by growing debt, Islamic terrorism, eroding morality, and myriad other issues in our society today.

But, in the meantime, our military men and women continue to be in "harm's way". They are literally ON THE FRONTLINES!!

And YOU and I need to support them as much as we can.

You and I live in our comfortable homes, yet hundreds of thousands of our military live ONE BULLET from danger...from death. I prayed to God, "Lord, what can we do to help eliminate any kind of suffering that these dedicated troops face?" I've got an idea called "PROJECT COMFORT" to give COMFORT PACKS"!!

Especially as we celebrate our freedom and independence on JULY 4th, I know you will want you to help supply as many "Comfort Packs" as possible to our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan!

Are you willing to spend your money to help those who are on the absolute "front lines" defending freedom ON YOUR BEHALF?!

How would you like to be facing the enemy in Iraq or Afghanistan?

Please CLICK HERE to help give a "COMFORT PACK" to those on the very front lines in Iraq or Afghanistan! These will be delivered to our military men and women who are in harm's way. Let's tell them how much we appreciate their sacrifices on our behalf! Your DONATION will make this possible immediately.

Each COMFORT PACK is only $19. This includes not only about ten of these necessary items, but the shipping to get them to the troops. Will you help me to give them a little "piece of their home and family" on the battlefield?

These necessary items can include: Coffee, cookies, Chap Stick, deodorant, beef jerky, Trail Mix, jelly beans, CDs and DVDs, hot chocolate, apple cider, bug repellent, foot powder, sun block lotion, toothpaste, sewing kits, shoe buffers, soap, shampoo, shaving lotion, razor, personal hygiene products, hand sanitizer, all purpose wipes, wash cloth, comb, brush, and a toothbrush.

These "PROJECT COMFORT" personal items are packaged in a zip lock bag.

As a founding member of the Delta Force, I know from first-hand experience how horrible war is; and how lonely it can be on the battlefield, especially during the holidays. As we approach Independence Day, when we honor those who have given the "Last Measure" to our nation, let's honor the living as well. Let the men and women in uniform know that we appreciate them for what they do for America.

I hope that you will join me in saying thanks to our military personnel with your gifts of $50, $75 or even $100? Every $19 "Comfort Pack" that you invest in will make a distinct difference in the life and attitude of a soldier. For your financial investment of $190, you can provide comfort packs to an entire squad of our servicemen. At least please do something today!

CLICK HERE to give a "COMFORT PACK" a soldier on the very front lines in Iraq or Afghanistan! This will be delivered to our men and women in uniform, telling them how much we appreciate their sacrifices on our behalf! Your DONATION will make this possible immediately.

In my 36 years in the Army, and especially when I was the commander of the U. S. Army Special Forces, I had a chance to visit many soldiers on the front lines in various "battle theatres" around the world. Believe me, nothing is more special than a box of love from the home front. And that is exactly what your "Comfort Pack" will be.

Most of our soldiers have families that they miss back home. The sacrifices that they make are numerous. Many are even facing the "ultimate" sacrifice. I, personally, wish I was there to reassure them. But, I am assisting you to do the very next best thing..."Comfort Packs".

Think about these men and women who are serving America and consider whether you can help bring them encouragement on this Independence Day!

Please CLICK HERE to give a "COMFORT PACK" to those on the very front lines in Iraq or Afghanistan! These will be delivered to our military men and women who are in harm's way. Let's tell them how much we appreciate their sacrifices on our behalf! Your DONATION will make this possible immediately.

Many soldier families at home are struggling---facing very tough, economic times. Many cannot send any "care packages" at this time of year. That's where you come in. You are helping to "soothe the pain" of those troops on the battlefield. Join "PROJECT COMFORT" today!

General Boykin says, "Please say "Yes" to those who are serving our great country---and YOU---in Iraq or Afghanistan."

Those patriotic men and women, serving in war zones for our great country, need your assistance. It is so vitally important for you to send all that you possibly can to show them how Americans are so grateful for their service. Their sacrifice means freedom and liberty for you...please don't ever forget that!

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible. Not for me---but for the troops! They really need your encouragement this Independence Day!!

In deep gratitude for your generosity,

LTG (Ret.) William G. Boykin

P. S. Please try to give something, as together, we spring into action to bring "COMFORT", to soothe the hurts of those who desperately need our care and concern. Our men and women in uniform are not only offering to sacrifice their lives, but they are not able to be at home with their families. Will you be that "surrogate" individual who will show them the love and gratitude of the American people? Only $19 per "Comfort Pack" will help to make the difference on the battlefield!

CLICK HERE to give a
"COMFORT PACK" to one of our troops who is on the very frontlines in Iraq or Afghanistan! This will be delivered with our note of caring, telling them how much we appreciate their sacrifices on our behalf! Your DONATION will make this possible immediately.

Please help to make this Independence Day very special to those soldiers that we truly celebrate!!

The Knights Hospitallers of the Sovereign Order of Saint John of Jerusalem, Knights of Malta - the Ecumenical Order, is helping to make this program possible in association with General Boykin, who is a Knight himself. For further information on the Knights, go to www.knightshospitrallers.org

LTG (Ret) William G. "Jerry" Boykin was one of the original members of the US Army's Delta Force. He was privileged to ultimately command these elite warriors in combat operations. Later, Jerry Boykin commanded all the Army's Green Berets as well as the Special Warfare Center and School. In his thirty-six years in the army, LTG Boykin also participated in clandestine operations around the world and served his last four years in the Army as the Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence.

Re: COMFORT PACKS for Troops

Why am I a skeptic....

Re: COMFORT PACKS for Troops

I was too until a buddy told me he knew the program and it's legit. But ya never know. Anyway, if some troops do get some of these, it's worth it.