• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Coming For Your Cans/Solvent Traps

I don't think they have the votes to do any major legislation.

Probably in iether direction at the moment.

Reactions: 1J04
Well, bob good seems like a good dude. Menendez sounds like a guy that murdered his parents... clearly he gets his idea of supressors from the movies. What a moron.

I like the John Wick movies overall, but this scene had me crying with laughter at how fake and retarded it is, while at the same time being white hot angry knowing that it will feed more of the cock sucking politicians idea that only assassins use suppressors.

Reactions: reNickulous
Geezus Krist!

3 of these going now. As in "3" Threads, same damn thing. I get it, a little, when the Noobs are being Noobs and not internetting properly. :( But if you've been on here, even from time to time, since 2013? WTF?

The casual response of what this does to the front pages is telling. What an idiot.

Ice picks make less noise than silencers. Don't tell the dumbocrats.

The 1st 2 years trump was in office and they held the majority what I'd they accomplish? Sure as hell didn't do it then when they could have moved mountains.