• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Coming soon to a city near you.

What do you do when a child throws a fit and makes a mess, so they learn consequences? Make them clean it up.

You missed the first step on the road to learning your actions have consequences. First is a good old fashion down home licking. Then you make them clean it up. Sadly, these miscreants have been spared the rod too often in their lives and are now spoiled brats that are use to throwing a fit and getting their way with no consequences. This leads to some seriously deranged narcissistic core beliefs that at their age, I do not believe can be overcome, no matter how much counseling they get. They are not able to learn a reasonable way to live and work out differences nor are they will to accept the realities of life. They are a minority, but the media gives them a big voice. Meanwhile, the rest of us work and pay taxes so these misfits can piss all over our hard work, sacrifices, and what we earn.

And guess who will arm them
I guess you didn't read this part
Numerous Black Lives Matter organizers have ties to extremist movements of the past, and are not some brand new movement simply fighting for marginalized people today. Black Lives Matter has declared war on the police and has released a blueprint for Black Panther style armed ‘patrols’ monitoring police officers on the streets. BLM’s leader revealed in an exclusive interview that they are mobilizing a highly-trained military arm.

Reactions: KYAggie and Lesch
Good! I am glad to see this. I hope they burn the whole fucking place to the ground. There is no loss if they do. They are getting what they want and vote for.

Coming to a city near you will also include these fake racist letters being "received" by minority politicians. A Latino state representative writes a hate letter to himself to gain support. All well and good until it spirals and a police report is filed.

Coming to a city near you will also include these fake racist letters being "received" by minority politicians. A Latino state representative writes a hate letter to himself to gain support. All well and good until it spirals and a police report is filed.

All fun and games to these people until real hate crimes hit them and then nobody believes them anymore...

Reactions: Jscb1b
There isn’t enough racism to go around... so the assholes have to fabricate it for their 15 minutes of fame and attention.

Also, that Latino does know that Hispanic counts as “white” according to the government, doesn’t he?

Reactions: Thorny and Jscb1b