• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Commîes coming up with new ways to hurt kids....

Here's another one

If you want to know what this motherfucker looks like

scott-weiner-california-state-senator.jpg

Feel free to find him and say hi

Isn't communism the best? We need more of that!!!
Sadly though, many sheep here, the USA, would stand in a line for hours to comply.
They stand in a line for hours in the cold and rain to take a covid test to prove they are not sick. Ummm, SMH!!
Thats like standing in line for an hour to vote for Biden/Harris to prove you're not mentally-ill.

My brother had a hamster when he was little. He had a laundry basket he would carry the hamster around in. He would rapidly lift the basket and then rapidly stop the basket, to throw the hamster up in the air. He would then catch it with the same basket. Hamster died. It was raining. He opened up the back door set the hamster on the threshold. Retrieved his plastic play school driver, golf club. Yelled for! And launched that MFer Into the backyard. Burial complete.

My brother had a hamster when he was little. He had a laundry basket he would carry the hamster around in. He would rapidly lift the basket and then rapidly stop the basket, to throw the hamster up in the air. He would then catch it with the same basket. Hamster died. It was raining. He opened up the back door set the hamster on the threshold. Retrieved his plastic play school driver, golf club. Yelled for! And launched that MFer Into the backyard. Burial complete.
How old was he when he moved on to killing hookers?

So I am guessing he has been caught with six dead hookers in the trunk of his Impala and has half a dozen pizza delivery dudes buried under his rear deck slab?

Likes finger sandwiches, and head cheese? If he offers you meatballs… be wary,

Just saying… because that’s how it starts…

Sirhr

So I am guessing he has been caught with six dead hookers in the trunk of his Impala and has half a dozen pizza delivery dudes buried under his rear deck slab?

Likes finger sandwiches, and head cheese? If he offers you meatballs… be wary,

Just saying… because that’s how it starts…

Sirhr

• Haha
Reactions: acudaowner
Here's another one

If you want to know what this motherfucker looks like

scott-weiner-california-state-senator.jpg

Feel free to find him and say hi
same piece of shit that sponsored the bill to lower penalties for pedophile sodomites.

Richard Gere says "Oh the Horror!"

ChIComs making children in Hong Kong turn in their hamsters to be gassed because they may carry Covid.

How soon till Fauci has peeps give him their Beagles.

Yeah I saw that, lots of WTF

Seems more a sign of compliance and party allegiance to get your kids pets executed

Lots of folks getting the wuhan flu from their pet hamster eh? Getting Xi and Faucci euthanized would probably do more good as they made the virus.

Isn't communism the best? We need more of that!!!
Sadly though, many sheep here, the USA, would stand in a line for hours to comply.
They stand in a line for hours in the cold and rain to take a covid test to prove they are not sick. Ummm, SMH!!

Funny thing is if you think you might have the wuhan flu, they won’t test you.

Only after you have no signs/symptoms

So why the fuck would I bother to be tested?

Whole think is pants on head retarded

It's not just over there. This, if accurate, should be chargeable as child abuse.

It's not just over there. This, if accurate, should be chargeable as child abuse.

I've been saying this for years.

The transgender thing will become too mainstream and lose its edgy cool factor. It's just a matter of time before kids start identifying as poodles and demanding the right to mark their territory and shit on your lawn.