• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Comm Gearsupply

TEzNJ

Private
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2022
Hawaii
Anyone have experience with this company, I’m looking into getting a pair of COMTAC VIIs and have no experience with buying anything headset/Comms related. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks,
-Z

I set up a T&E with this company for some comm gear for my department. Customer service was very knowledgeable and helpful. Gear shipped fast and we ended up buying it. Very positive experience.

Reactions: Rhed
We ordered down leads and PTT's for our team helmet comms through them internationally, they were excellent.

They’re legitimate. They won’t have the vii’s in stock, so depending on where 3m is with inventory your ship times could be several weeks out.

They’re GTG they had One VII in stock, and was able to back order one from 3M. I would do business with them again. Cooperative and professional, exceptional customer service.

Thanks for this thread. Pulled the trigger for VII’s through CGS as well. Service was top notch. Always respond right away with answers and updates with order. They are GTG.
IMG_0392.jpeg
IMG_0393.jpeg
IMG_0394.jpeg

Reactions: 96C