• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk Communication in a Two Man Team - Sniper's Hide Cup 2019

velayo_0317

Private
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2017
C O M M U N I C A T I O N

One of the many awesome stages of the Sniper's Hide, LLC Cup 2019 hosted by Carl Taylor and Frank Galli. Chemistry is super important between shooter/spotter as well as knowing each other’s strengths and weaknesses. Partnering up with Beau this year was a no brainer, considering we worked together at the schoolhouse as the Marksmanship Instructors before I left. As instructors we always preached, clear and concise communication between shooter and observer. I feel like we could’ve cleaned up just a bit here but for the most part I’m happy with the execution of this stage both from a shooting and communication standpoint.

Notice how I took my first shot in the standing (with my crutch) without him being on the target yet? That’s usually a “NO NO” from we’re from, but I had the utmost confidence at closer ranges to take the shot and spot for myself. If you looked at the second two targets it required a spotter considering when I missed I didn’t see shit, so I relied completely on my spotter to give me a correction. Always a time and place for everything.
The first target was big as fuck and in close proximity but the vegetation was too tall to see from the prone. Some would’ve said you could’ve shot it offhand, but I’m a firm believer of always finding ways of INCREASING your chance hit probability! Anyone that tells you otherwise should probably stick to their desk job! #CrutchOnThis

@NoLegs24 is always stealing the show!! @hic28

great videos! I know you took more from that match and there are some great vistas to showcase as well

CB53A460-D6D8-4F50-AE49-43EFB8C7B066.jpeg

AF801416-798D-4C24-9669-7B71F44E8EF0.jpeg

Reactions: MCHOG