• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Comp M5b for 300blk SBR

Vynz

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2022
Alabama, United States
Hi,

I’m in the process of getting another 300blk SBR. I have familiarity with the Comp M5, T2, Romeo 4T, Romeo 6T, Holosun 512. For the most my eye finds the multi-dot reticles to busy for aiming when trying to “go fast” so I usually just end up using all of them as just a single dot. When looking at options this time I saw the Comp M5b with “ballistic turrets”. I am wondering if it might allow me to use a single dot reticle while having a turret with set supersonic zero and subsonic zeros for my 300blk.

From the announcement hype articles the Comp M5b looked like they initially planned to include a 300blk turret, but from the current website instruction manual it only ships with a 100y 556NATO, 200y 556NATO, 100y 762NATO, 200y 762NATO, and a ”blank” turret for customization. Between the apparent dropping of the 300blk turret, and my own inner skepticism on saying “dialing a red dot is retarded” I figured I’d post here to see if any of one else has tried it and decided it wasn’t a workable solution before guinea pigging myself.