• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper’s Hide Cup Companies Offering Discount Codes for the Next 30 days

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Guys,

I am little slow on compiling this list as they are hitting me via all our contact methods,

Here are some of them, anyone can use them

Prime Ammo Code, SHTC18 - 15% off you can use it up to 5x
    Crosstac Gear SHTC18 - 15%
    Sightmark Pinnacle for Rifle Scopes - 25% off SNIPERHIDE-TC plus free shipping
    Abel Table abelcousa.com - 10% - SHCTC18x - definitely check this new product out

More on the way I just came back to a lot of email to wade through

Last edited:
    Guys,

I am little slow on compiling this list as they are hitting me via all our contact methods,

Here are some of them, anyone can use them

Prime Ammo Code, SHTC18 - 15% off you can use it up to 5x
    Crosstac Gear SHTC18 - 15%
    Sightmark Pinnacle for Rifle Scopes - 25% off SNIPERHIDE-TC plus free shipping
    Abel Table abelcousa.com - 10% - SHCTC2018x - definitely check this new product out

More on the way I just came back to a lot of email to wade through
    Frank, I tested the Abel table one it’s SHCTC18x

Thank you for sharing and a Big thanks to the Companies for providing the codes.

Does the Prime code work with preorders? Their site doesn't give you a total at checkout since its a preorder.

Is a list gonna be emailed out to the competitors? None of us have gotten anything.