• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Compass Lake came through big time

younggun22

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2009
IL
so today the big brown truck dropped off a box on my door step and it was from Compass Lake Engineering, after about a 12 week wait it finally came and it is gorgeous, 20 inch krieger barrel and the PRI handguard really look outstanding. Frank's work is truly top notch and his attention to detail is incredible. Mount from LaRue came but camera is dead so other pictures will come

2reh6bd.jpg

34xp8h4.jpg

Re: Compass Lake came through big time

Very nice!

I've always found Frank and Teresa to be easy to deal with. Compass Lake and WOA pretty much do all of my AR stuff.

Keith

great all around peopl with an incredible attention to detail

And wait til you see its accuracy..can't be beaten

Nice looking rifle. She's a beauty.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SIERRAWHISKEY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you have Frank put one of his triggers in it????</div></div>

It looks like a Geissele.

Geissele Automatics, LLC

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DHanz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice looking rifle. She's a beauty.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SIERRAWHISKEY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you have Frank put one of his triggers in it????</div></div>

It looks like a Geissele.

Geissele Automatics, LLC </div></div>

Ding Ding Ding we have a winner... that trigger is well worth the money

I'd put Franks trigger up to the Geissele any day,and its half the cost.

I live about 30mins. from CLE and Frank and crew always treat me like Family when I go over.If you was to see their shop way out in the middle of the woods you think theres no way in hell they build world class rifles here until you walk into the shop.

I have a CLE Douglas XX barrel that has impressed every one who has shot it. They are great peolpe and the prices are very good.