• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Compass lake Mk12 barrels

JMil72

Wheel chock
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Maine
I just ordered one of the ready to ship Douglas Mk12 barrels. I was wondering if they come dimpled for the gas block? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

thanks, John

Are you sure it’s ready to ship? I placed an order 2 weeks ago and was told a 10 week lead time.

Mine I got last summer is. Just checked the screws on the gas block. Shoots good too! Great all around barrel/contour.

Reactions: JMil72
Are you sure it’s ready to ship? I placed an order 2 weeks ago and was told a 10 week lead time.
I’ve got a shipping label and it says it’s in transit. When I went to the site they had a handful of barrels that were ready to ship so I ordered one. It happened to be the barrel I was looking for

My barrel just arrived today. It’s exactly as I ordered it and date coded 2/21. Can’t wait to shoot it when it gets warmer.

what gas block do they dimple them for? different gas blocks have different locations.