• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Competition Airrifle Upper

Raven6 Actual

Pathfinder
Minuteman
I am thinking of investing in a platform that allows me to get more trigger time and still apply all the fundamentals of my normal AR platforms. I know Travis Haley talks in-depth about a high-end Airsoft platform, but there is also something like this:

[link]http://www.creedmoorsports.com/shop/MAR177-PCP-Conversion-Kit.html[/link]

Does anyone have experience with this upper? Seems like they are only in the pre-order phase. I like it because I might also get in some competitions with it as well.

I have a Feinwerkbau 700 that I compete with at 10M and it is great for fundamentals. It is a pricey tool at $2,500 and I am considering selling it for something more practical to my style. I am a CQB Instructor, but don't get much trigger time as the Army's budget continues to shrink. All the Joes I teach are heading downrange and we endeavor to get them all the trigger time we can. I still need to keep my skills sharp, plus I really want to work on my long range game and the fundamentals are quite different from 5-150m rapid engagement.

Anyone have any recommendations? A good airsoft platform for transitions and failure drills, plus a good sidearm, Model 92F or P228 type?

Thanks. -Rob