• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s COMPLAINT FORM

mijopa

Private
Minuteman
Jun 28, 2010
California
A while back someone had a freakin hilarious complaint form for whiners, something along those lines.
Can one of you hiders upload one or direct me to the proper link?

cheers

Re: COMPLAINT FORM

This one?
HurtFeelingsReport.jpg

Thats awesome I need to print out a shit load of those for all my employees, but I am unsure what the president of the company would have to say about it?????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: E3C3H3O3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats awesome I need to print out a shit load of those for all my employees, but I am unsure what the president of the company would have to say about it?????</div></div>

The president of your company is probably more concerned that one of his managers apparently doesn't understand proper use of a question mark.

oh ??????? I am so sorry ??????? I didn'''t use correct punctuation ???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! please forgive my ignorance ????????&&&&&&& I thought I was just putting a reply on a shooting forum thread? not taking a grammar test

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: E3C3H3O3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats awesome I need to print out a shit load of those for all my employees, but I am unsure what the president of the company would have to say about it?????</div></div>

The president of your company is probably more concerned that one of his managers apparently doesn't understand proper use of a question mark.
</div></div>

Well, I lol'd.

Yeah me too, I was just trying to be more humurous. Not really trying to be a dick

I love it! Going to print some and put them in a box in my office! Maybe even have them out on the table at the next meeting................

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: E3C3H3O3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">oh ??????? I am so sorry ??????? I didn'''t use correct punctuation ???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! please forgive my ignorance ????????&&&&&&& I thought I was just putting a reply on a shooting forum thread? not taking a grammar test</div></div>

Did I hurt your feelings?

Yes you did Ratbert, can you e-mail me one of those Hurt feelings reports because I feel like a giant pussy today, LOL

Thats exactly what I was reffering to, the "hurt feelings" report.
priceless...
thanks guys.